Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Lag/Freeze/Slow loading on every button that you can click on.

I managed to solve this problem by moving my game to a SSD drive, I suggest you to do the same. I hope they fix it in the next update.
  2. Resolved Huge fps drops, stutters, lags when you literally click anything (except battles).

I managed to solve this problem by making some space in my SSD drive and moving the game there. If you are experiencing this issue I suggest you to move the game to a SSD if you have one. However I still do not understand why is this happening. Game used to work well 2-3 months ago for me. There are many people having this issue. You guys should definitely check them out and fix this in the next update.
  3. In Progress Menülerde takılma

Aynı sorun bende de var. (İngilizce olarak başlık açmıştım geri dönüş olmadı.) Bu sorunun tek çözümü oyunu SSD'ye mi taşımak şimdi? :sad:
  4. Resolved Huge fps drops, stutters, lags when you literally click anything (except battles).

Summary: I used to play the game with no lags or stutters or any kind of issues like 3 months ago. I came back to play it 2 weeks ago and the game is unplayable right now. Every time I enter my inventory, party screen, the encyclopedia, a city or trading menu, fps drops from 165 to 1-5 fps and...
Back
Top Bottom