Search results for query: *

1. Keep Fights after Sieges - Good Idea, but

Well, I can see 2 things now player wants in keep battle,
    1. The player should be able to do the keep battle .as well where player is the defender and AI is the attacker.
    2. We should be able to choose what kinds of troops we want with us in keep battle.

Well I find the keep battle almost same as warband. Would be glad if they add some unique features in keep battle.

@MRay , @Dejan , @Duh_TaleWorlds any thoughts on this suggestions
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

I'm wondering the same. Surely one would think it won't be too long considering TW seems to have released a patch each month on average.

Hopefully the next patch has a major addition -- such as spear bracing and the terrain system/keep battles -- or a major improvement, such as armor damage model, siege pathfinding, influence actually mattering in voting, or lance cavalry AI targeting. These issues have mostly been around since launch and desperately need fixing.
    I do not think so it is gonna be terrain system but I hope it will be something good because it is alrrady pass time, @Duh_TaleWorlds, @mexxico do you guys know something about it
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

It already has been more than 1 months, when the next patch is coming? ????
  4. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

@Duh_TaleWorlds, @mexxico this is the planes that we were supposed to be in game but many have not been implemented yet the thread link is given below check it.

Can you answer whether they are cut or in progress?
  5. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

@Duh_TaleWorlds , @mexxico[/USER] Is there any update regarding death because companion or AI is dying like 3,4 as it is frustrating us a lot, it feels like we are wasting our time by grinding them....

Also can't player be ransom by his friends or wife or family as like it is possible for AI and something like player going to AI for quest or something the opposite should be a true like AI(good relation)calling us to get a job done or to warn us about someone and if we don't go to them it might hamper our relation with the AI.

I read that long time ago you guys will be working on voice over/peace time/feast as like we have for intro op and isbella. I wonder whether the plan is being worked on or dropped?

Is there going to be npc improvement for world immersion after 1.6 as i believe we have many good thing about war but not for peace amd world immersion after when 1.6 will implemented . I hope you guys don't mind replying as it already has been 1 year after EA we deserve some answers..
  6. Bannerlord needs to learn from Warband

Well basically what we all want is NPC improvement which is not their priority for now and I don't know know whether TW have any plans for it, we can only hope that TW will prioritise the NPC/THINGS TO DO DURING PEACE/DIPLOMACY after the terrain system and multiplayer update. I hope, I already am tired of waiting...but still there is no deadline yet so you can hope for it

Well, mount and blade was basically about war and battle, diplomacy was never it's strong suit, so I don't expect it anyway but if they do plan to improve it then it will make the game better and one of the best
  7. Information about developments at snowballing problem

@mexxico I would like ask that were not you guys supposed to tell your roadmap? And what are you guys prioritise for the game? The patches are slow, so i wish to know about it.
    Is there any plan for NPC improvement/Voice over/something like feast? I mean it is already been a year for EA and there is no roadmap yet. So i ask it here.
    P.S.: thanks for the communication you are keeping with all of us
  8. sandbox mode - lack of siblings

Look sandbox is basically where you are a lone adventurer. I do not see any need of adding siblings, if you want you can ask from modders about it. I believe sandbox is doing well. And even if TW add sibling options I am sure someone later will ask something new or complain about something. Be satisfied at least what we have now.

I agree bannerlord should have more than what now it have but at least they are adding things little by little. I now that they are slow and i am also disappointed about it. But they still did not set any deadline yet, so let's hope for better
  9. Patch Notes e1.5.9

Voice over is not that simple
  10. Patch Notes e1.5.9

Yep... No false hope. Can any dev give a proper info about it
  11. Patch Notes e1.5.9

The devs seem swamped by urgent tasks and are late with everything they do. That state of mind is not conducive to looking for ways to improve the game. If you stepped into their studio and said "I think voice overs would add a lot to the game", they would stare at you as if you were at a wrong address, despite being completely right. They just want to finish this and not make more work for themselves.

Wait, that's reality and reality = bad.
    I mean, the devs would welcome your suggestion and take time to hire a good writer to write a novel-worth of interesting and original dialogs, then hire a voice casting agency that will find the right talent and finally record the voice overs in a professional studio under direction of the talented game designer Armagan himself.
    There's so much potential here! Maybe they already made this and will surprise us in the next patch! This must be the reason why it is delayed! :iamamoron:
    And if they really have no interested in adding voice over then they should remove the istiana's voice over as well because it is gonna looked very weird for tge playes who is playing it for first time.
  12. Patch Notes e1.5.9

They are being coy about voiceovers and don't want to say they won't do it. But I think they won't - it's expensive, takes time and poor voice acting is worse than no voice acting. Besides, dialogs are roundly ignored as a point of improvement.

But if you prefer good news because you can't take reality, I've heard they hired Keanu Reeves to voice player responses and a whole bunch of B-listers to voice various peasants, nobles, horses etc. It's going to be great! This game has so much potential! Just give them time! :iamamoron:
    Having voice over in bannerlord will improve the game a lot. Right now the npc are kinda dull and olayers don't like to stroll around castle/town/villages and onky having istinana for voice over in one quest seems very weird

But if they really do a proper voice over, it will make the npc more alive and player might want to talk with npc to hear their voice for fun which will give a reason to walk in the street. It will also make the game more enjoyable. I hope the devs will give a proper and true response about this matter
  13. Patch Notes e1.5.9

Hey, can somebody tell me whether there will be more voices in bannerlord or update regarding this matter is in discussion?
    Because if there is only voice for istiana in main quest then this feels very weird. There should voiceover for npc and player as well because it will look better or there should be no voice over at all.

Well i think with voice over in every character will make npc more alive and gameplay more enjoyable.

IP.S: am new here. This thread seems responsive.. Should i ask this question here or some where else?
Back
Top Bottom