Search results for query: *

1. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

I am currently playing as marshal for Ravenstern, and when I installed the Order of the Dragon in a castle I took over, I noticed a large group of order troops spawned and started to accompany me. Is this a normal feature for when you are the marshall of a faction and have a faction order chapter in one of your owned fief?
  2. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

I am unable to build any mines. I can only send out prospectors again and again. I don't find anywhere anything that tells me of mineral values or an option to build a mine. Not when managing the town nor when talking to the steward, nor as a notification pop-up.
  3. Is the war AI broken?

Oha, I see. I never noticed this behaviour before. It's a strange game mechanic, but I suppose it was the best they found to keep the player faction from snowballing to victory. I did notice wars progressed more normally when I reduced campaign AI difficulty. :unsure: But it would be nice if 80% of the lords didn't desert a siege before it's done and then everyone leaves anyway, whether I'm there or not. That's definitely broken campaign AI. But good to know it's the game, not just Pendor. I think I'll play with easier campaign AI now, that seems to actually work.
  4. Is the war AI broken?

I've been playing PoP for a few days now, and am now a vassal of Ravenstern. I noticed that wars never go anywhere. I was mostly away doing my own stuff so I didn't know what the big deal was, I thought maybe they just had bad luck with the battles they picked or those OP roaming armies pick...
Back
Top Bottom