Search results for query: *

1. War .. War .. War .. with 76 relationship friend ???

Yes, financially I make $$$$$$ out of war but constant wars of attrition are boring as hell, plus you lose all your troops. We NEED to know the REASON why someone is declaring war against you .. "The Southern Empire has declared war against you because ..???? "We hate you!" NO! we are friends, I married a daughter of your noble. "Because you are weak!" NO! I'm stronger than you. .. "Because .. Because !!" .. YES, tarded AI game play to help player ..
    they just don't want to pay tribute or maybe you took all their land and they have no income so WARRRRR
  2. disguise chance

in early and mid game it 84%-94% and in early lategame it 24% and now late game 0% what happen ?
  3. bow accuracy

Untick Tick the box from vertical aim correction in gameplay settings :wink:

Edit: lapsus
    it about crosshair bloom if u change to first person it less bloom
  4. bow accuracy

first person have better accuracy. why ?
  5. why are caravans so GARBAGE now???

i sell my loot to my caravan and they give me 15k Denar a day. caravan will give money until they money down to 10k so if u can make your own caravan have like 80k they will give u 70k so just dump all the loot u got from battle
  6. calculating trait

When you Free a Lord, When you have a Persuasion and the Lord defect his actually fraction (Both give 20 points in calculating)

Here the methods:
    public static void OnLordFreed(Hero targetHero)
    {
    TraitLevelingHelper.AddPlayerTraitXPAndLogEntry(DefaultTraits.Calculating, 20, ActionNotes.NPCFreed, targetHero);
    }
    Edit: This method wont actually be used by other code so i think it will not work

public static void OnPersuasionDefection(Hero targetHero)
    {
    TraitLevelingHelper.AddPlayerTraitXPAndLogEntry(DefaultTraits.Calculating, 20, ActionNotes.PersuadedToDefect, targetHero);
    }
    ok. another question i saw some new generation noble have fearless (+2 valor ) trait can i upgrade my valor to fearless trait. or i need to find a spouse that have valor trait so my children have a chance to get fearless trait. sorry about my english
  7. calculating trait

how to gain calculating trait and can you upgrade trait to level 2
Back
Top Bottom