Search results for query: *

• Users: murtega
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Companion starts acting weird after you interact with an NPC

Summary: Talk to any NPC in a village/town scene and the companion following you starts making random circles if on horseback and stands still if he's on foot, following you only if you stand in certain angles. This makes especially "family feud" quest such a pain if you try gathering all npcs...
  2. In Progress Game crashes if you try taking a walk in Jogurys Castle

Summary: Try taking a walk in Jogurys Castle and game crashes How to Reproduce: Take a walk in Jogurys castle Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Jogurys Castle Crash report: 2023-11-25_19.03.38_55b1408d29825059df14f8f875c9e80d
  3. Resolved Multiple voice records play for the phrase “my husband”

Summary: I’m married with Arwa in the game so it’s possible that it happens only with her or Aserai characters in general. When you greet her a second time in a scene and she says “my husband”, multiple voice records play at the same time. How to Reproduce: Marry with Arwa and start a...
  4. Resolved Campaign music plays during keep battles

Summary: Keep battles start without music but if fighting takes long enough, main campaign tune starts playing How to Reproduce: fight a keep battle during a siege Have you used cheats and if so which: no
  5. In Progress AI defenders can shoot you through the ceiling in Danustica during siege

Summary: if you enter the left (right when you’re the attacker) tower during a siege in Danustica and there’re still defenders downstairs, they can shoot you through the ceiling How to Reproduce: climb the wall with the siege tower on the right while attacking, get inside the tower right side...
  6. Need More Info Ally NPCs act hostile after repelling a siege

Summary: If you talk to an ally NPC lord after repelling a siege, dialog turns out hostile and your options are either to attack or surrender, causes the game to crash How to Reproduce: go to the hall after repelling a siege and talk to an NPC, preferably the governor. Have you used cheats and...
  7. Resolved Can’t confess interest to single NPCs if you or they are in an army

Summary: Dialog option of starting romance with single lords/ladies is disabled if you or they are in an army How to Reproduce: talk to a potential spouse while in army Have you used cheats and if so which: no
  8. Resolved Crash when trying to take a walk in Chanopsis

Summary: Game crashes when I click the option of taking a walk in Chanopsis village How to Reproduce: Go to Chanopsis village and click “take a walk through the lands” Happens also if you visit an npc from village menu Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Chanopsis...
  9. Resolved Main character and companions draw their weapons after you access inventory in a town scene.

Summary: While you are in a town scene in civilian outfit and access your inventory either via traders or by pressing I, both your character and companions draw their weapons afterwards. How to Reproduce: walk in a town and press I Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Vanilla game. Scene...
  10. In Progress Leaving loot behind

Summary: Game suggests player is leaving loot behind despite there's actually nothing left to pick. It happens after looters/bandits surrender. How to Reproduce: Pick all the loot after a group of looters surrender and press OK. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related)...
  11. SP - General Option to command AI ally troops in battle

Maybe it had been suggested before but my lazy search didn't come up with anything so; When player joins an AI vs AI battle or an ally AI close by decide to join ours, instead of listening to our command they rather do their own thing, which is usually suicidally charging head on or making a...
  12. In Progress Looters don't get reinforced if you outnumber them significantly

Summary:Not a huge thing since probably everyone just auto-calculates these or don't even bother engaging but if you encounter a group of looters with an army around 1K on battlefield and they partially spawn because of the battle-size limit, the rest of their party don't come to battlefield as...
  13. Khuzait bankruptcy problem

This has happened in 5 different campaigns in a row so I'm convinced that it's not coincidence but rather intended. Since a few updates ago, Khuzaits started to go bankrupt after a few in game years. Their parties contain just 40-50 soldiers, all high tier, their garrisons almost completely...
  14. Resolved Fortunas choice

Summary: Not sure if intended but doesn't make much sense that this provides much better protection to the horse than the other. A typo in stats or some bugged item perhaps?
  15. Resolved Aserai village missing texture

Summary: Aserai village has some texture missing. AI sometimes gets pushed into there during village battles and get stuck. Also not very aesthetically pleasing to look at tbh. :smile: How to Reproduce: Take a walk in the village? Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope. Scene Name (if...
  16. SP - General Notification when an army is disbanded

Apologies if before suggested but IMO it'd be nice to implement a notification whenever an army is disbanded, like there is when one created. There's sometimes even seconds between an army runs out of cohesion and another is formed that player often misses it and no lords remain available to...
  17. Weapon kill/wound outcome

Anyone knows what determines a cut/pierce damage to an opponent to cause death or knock down? This was pretty straight forward in warband but in bannerlord even sticking a lance on the head only knocks the enemy down pretty often than not. If based on damage etc I'd like to find/smit the most...
  18. Ally lords not raiding enemy villages

I don't know if this is a bug or intended feature but during my years of campaign so far as an Aserai vassal/king, none of the Aserai lords raided any enemy village. Not even once. As soon as a war starts, half of enemy lords rush to burn down our villages but we just build armies and...
  19. Resolved Jamanys of the Embers' civil clothing

Summary: I do totally respect his choice of clothing but I'm not sure if Calradia is progressive enough for this. Apologies for the crappy photo. I wanted to take a screenshot now but someone unfortunately slain him in a previous battle. How to Reproduce: Meet with him in anywhere he dresses...
Back
Top Bottom