Search results for query: *

1. SP - UI Right Click on Party in map should take to Encyclopedia (and also)

Can these be added also - Right Click on Character in Clan member screen, and Inventory model take us to encyclopedia, with the return from it, going back to the same screen. - The mouseover of the Party tell us if it is a clan leader or not, (for the point of charming nobles and other...
  2. SP - General The party map movement attack coordination needs to be applied also to multiple armies

There is a well coordinated technique, of individual parties choosing to engage enemy parties, when they have ally parties near. This is working well. And I am happy with it. Though switch this to Army parties. Say I am in an army of 1000A. And I have another kingdom army right next to me, and...
  3. SP - UI Army composition popup (alt) mouseover not fitting in screen since warband

When you want the full detail of the army, and pressing alt, with the mouseover. This questionable coding of the army composition was passed on from Warband, much information is missed because of it, unless you had a ultra high resolution. This is a programming issue, of simply splitting the...
Back
Top Bottom