Search results for query: *

1. NA Captain mode is unable to find match.

I have not been able to get a captain's match in NA since the 1.7.2 update implemented ranked matchmaking. I have played games on EU since 1.7.2, this is my theory on why I'm unable to find matches in NA. The games I've gotten on EU since the code change forms teams based on elo points. I can...
  2. Resolved Javelin using units drop shield wall

Summary: Javelin using units set to shield wall and hold fire will randomly drop out of shield wall, seemingly because of getting shot at. I notice them taking light arrow fire and dropping shield wall compared to other units, I don't know what cause the problem I remember having the problem...
  3. Resolved Unit spacing will become more spaced out, inconsistently.

Summary: Only affects captain mode and not game breaking bug and hard to notice in a busy moment but unit spacing will be more spaced out. Line formation will look like loose formation, loose formation is even further stretched out and shield wall has units seperated. How to Reproduce: I cannot...
  4. Resolved AI lemmings

Summary: AI has some pathfinding issues on some cliffs, they think they can safely go down or traverse and end up stuck. How to Reproduce: Set troops to charge and try to get them to jump off the cliff following you. This is bad because when one captain has lost all his troops he can essentially...
  5. In Progress Perks defaulted if unit choice changed last second

Summary: When the match starts theres a 25 second unit selection screen; normally you can set the perks you like, switch and set perks for a different class but go back and still have the same perks that you changed. If you change to that unit when the timer is at :01 you'll get default perks...
  6. Need More Info Visual glitch covers screen

Summary: A polygonal like item distorts the players screen, becoming unable to see anything other than a large, moving, brown, segmented screen. How to Reproduce: Happened to me in Captain warmup and mid match in captain, no idea how to reproduce it but if you get a chance to see through the...
  7. Resolved Some units spawn with no shield

Summary:Captain mode has a bug now that sometimes units like sergeants will spawn with no shield, like 4 with just a sword out of them all. How to Reproduce:random matches, only saw it once Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU...
  8. In Progress Captain's mode loses troop bonus if a player joins the second match starts

I'm not sure if anyone at Taleworlds is aware but if a captains mode match has a 5v6 and a 6th person joins the moment the match starts they won't be spawned in at all and the troop bonus will also be negated, its game breaking practically ensuring a loss. Another thing they messed up the mute...
  9. NA East Captain's Clan is abusing vote to kick, auto kicking everyone.

Vote to kick is good, but pre made team size needs to be limited to three or less. This is just the first organized group of people that will abuse this feature, I had to join, get kicked and join again before I found another match, Tale worlds is giving groups power to control their game here...
  10. Need More Info Game crashes on launch

Summary: The game has worked fine for me before. Now when i open the launcher it will pop up at the bottom like its trying to startup but then crash. when i launch multiplayer from the executable in the file folder it crashes after the opening sequence as soon as the banner cavalry loading...
Back
Top Bottom