Search results for query: *

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Organized criminal parties, hideouts and leaders

I'm tired of getting beaten and humilliated at the beginning by random criminals and not being able to get my revenge since there is no way to actually identify them. I believe that medieval times were full of random criminals who just wandered and looted whatever they could find, but I think...
  2. SP - UI Saving Loadouts

I recently started a new Sandbox campaign, and my character is basically focusing on two-handed swords. In field battles, I fight with spear and shield, taking the two-handed sword only when the horse dies or when chasing enemies. However, things are different when I'm raiding a bandit hideout...
  3. SP - General Medieval Violence

Where is the torture? The painful executions? Where is chasing and hanging enemy survivors? Is this even the Middle-Ages? Of course exaggerating for the sake of humor. But it would be nice if violence and brutality in the middle-ages could be explored in some way. Maybe torturing nobles from...
  4. SP - Quests More solo quests

Some time ago, I created another Bannerlord character. Just like in Mount & Blade: Warband, my beginnings are never joyfull, since my characters are always beaten, humilliated and kidnapped by criminal scum until I get angry and try to get revenge on whole Calradia. This time, that wasn't...
Back
Top Bottom