Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Visual improvements suggestions

Here are my suggestions for visual improvements: Add straps to shields like in the teaser gameplay trailer. No more weapons stuck to back without a strap or holster. No strap means the weapon gets dropped when swapped. Lances and spears break similar to shields. Make infantry spears...
  2. AI Army Composition adjustment?

Anyway to change in the XML or something to what armies prioritize? Could I change it so armies consist of 90% infantry 5% archers 5% cavalry? Love having these big battles only to see a line of 200 archers mow down the survivors lol... My other solution was to remove bows from all units but the...
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Squash troops trees

Be nice if they were similar to the multiplayer loadouts and just came in different variants. 7 troops with one of the random loadouts. I don't like how the troops trees are in the base game and that they all have matching gear with no real variants to them really. Many troop tiers could be...
  4. AI armies and warbands compositions

Does the AI have a number for the amount of infantry/ranged/calvary they RECRUIT/UPGRADE? Most battles seem like 20% infantry, 40% ranged, and 40% cavalry. Anyway to change this? Rather have 70% infantry and split ranged/cavalry.
  5. Mega patch soon?

"..we had estimated that the early access period would last for about a year. And while we are happy with the progress that has been made so far, we feel that the game isn’t quite ready for its full release just yet. As such, our tentative estimate for the release is Q4 2021, however...
  6. Questions

So I just hit 600 hours gameplay today. Still haven't done a solid playthrough cause I get bored when I begin to snowball the map. New mods are changing the gameplay for me and I have been getting back into things, but could still use some help! Questions: ( Feel free to reply to one or all! )...
Back
Top Bottom