Search results for query: *

• Users: Reepacheep
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Unable to login since yesterday

"Could not get access from your platform service." Login server down again?
  2. Randomly logged out of lobby over and over

Myself and my group keeps getting logged out of lobby every few minutes, which makes it almost impossible to form a party for skirmish.
  3. Looks like the login servers are down again

RIP
  4. All NA servers disappeared

All NA servers seem to have disappeared for both east and west. Thankfully we still have the GK servers up to get us through the weekend, but wtf.
  5. What happened to NA East servers?

75% of the dwindling NA playerbase plays on East NA servers, which have been down since yesterday. Any word on why they're down and when they'll be back?
  6. You should not be able to block while kicking

Thoughts?
  7. Griefers/back cappers on Siege

The current siege flag system means attackers win a large majority of siege matches by cheesing the flag mechanics. There are always a few attackers who bypass all defenses/defenders and capture all the back flags and destroy all the defenses in the back lines, which is almost impossible to...
  8. Resolved Unable to play multiplayer - disconnected from lobby every time

Summary: Recently I haven't been able to play multiplayer at all. I'm able to get into the lobby, but every time I try to join a server I get "please wait" for 20-30 seconds before a message saying "disconnected from lobby". I've checked my firewall settings, made sure my internet was working...
Back
Top Bottom