Search results for query: *

1. Ironman Mode

I'd love to see an Ironman mode for sandbox!:lol:
  2. Loot from battles need some kind of rework

I notice when I marry my spouse has a unique weapon (not one available in any shop). I also once received an axe called an executioners axe from post-battle that also appeared to be unique for the same reason.

This kind of loot is very exciting, almost like noble houses have access to highly skilled smiths.

I would like to see more of this in the game. It is both very rewarding and very exciting to find.
  3. Which Faction Needs the Most Love and Work?

Battania needs an archery tree, especially since they are woodlands people draped in animal furs.

I will say though that I personally appreciate the apparent lack of balance because it adds a certain depth.

• The Empire's well-rounded blend of units with a focus on front line tank infantry offers new players a way to "break into" the game
    • The Khuts offer Dothraki open field superiority to freely run around and learn the different factions/map
    • The Vlandia make it easy to enlist the best crossbows to garrison your first cities
    • The Aserai are also decently well-rounded in units, conveniently offering two map choke-points that connect both sides of the world for players interested in trade exploration
    • With Sterg and Battania being the obvious (more difficult) hard mode factions due to map proximity, snow/forest terrain, and unit selection
    But... again... Battania's furry wood people NEED archers
  4. Should we allow AI reinforcement for players involved ongoing battles just like simulation ones?

"Should we allow AI reinforcement for players involved ongoing battles just like simulation ones?"

No. The AI already has so many other advantages. I don't want to enter a battle to have AI parties b-lining to reinforce from the other side of the map.
Back
Top Bottom