Search results for query: *

1. SP - Scenes Custom maps for each settlement

Right now this is a query. Like the battlefield terrain map system that will be implemented later, is there a plan to make each town/castle's sieges unique to the settlement? I think there already is some difference based on the settlement's wall levels as well as culture. My question is whether...
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Adding horses to clan parties

If i gift sumpter horses to my clan parties as well as regular saddle horses, they are lost from that NPC's inventory (when you barter with them) after a while. Someone had suggested on the steam forums that the horses are used up for an upgrade. Is that actually coded in that they need to buy...
  3. Need More Info Under siege notification sometimes persists even after siege is lifted. Issue resolve on reload.

Summary:While the new 1.5.8 feature does highlight those settlements being besieged with the location highlighted, sometimes when you attack a besieging army, the settlement besieged icon still persists over a settlement. Reloading the save game resets the icon. The location does not remain...
Back
Top Bottom