Search results for query: *

1. Bicimeme

Garrison of granted fief

I understand. I will keep my high tier troops for a better use :wink:
    Thank you both for your answers.
  2. Bicimeme

Garrison of granted fief

What happens to the garrison of a fief I grant to a vassal clan? On a previous version of the game (1.7?) the high tier garrison of a castle I granted to a vassal clan seemed to simply disapear. One would presume those troops would either stay in the garrison or be found in the army or the...
  3. Bicimeme

In Progress Phaea disapeared

after you married her, have you tried the new feature that was added in 1.80 beta - summon the npc to your party?

I'd atleast try it to test things.

That said in some cases some npc's takes along time to respawn after being imprionsed or released.

Have you actually been to the dungeon of the castle and checked she's not there?

Have you talked to the owner of the castle she is listed as being imprisoned in? and bartered for her freedome(just regular trade)(in her case it would be a few thousand denars for sure).
    You can get prisoners of any faction released this way actually.

Again I've seen it take over 1 month
    Thanks for your suggestions.
    I did try them.
    And I pushed the game at least 6 months after she disapeared.
    It may have something to do with her being captured the same day the peace was concluded with the capturing faction?
    Or/plus an interference of the wedding(s) process in progress?
  4. Bicimeme

Thank you for explaining the process.
    Save files transmitted.
  5. Bicimeme

Summary: Phaea disappeared How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: none Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5749 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H RAM: 8 GO Motherboard: AMD Storage...
  6. Bicimeme

Uncanny insighth perk

I switched to 1.8 beta and started a new game.
    After a few hours, I noticed the "uncanny insight" perk is actually now a scout party role perk.
    Thanks @cuce for noticing this remark.
  7. Bicimeme

Uncanny insighth perk

Thanks for this explanation. It explains the problem.
    The "personal" associated with the perk is misleading.
  8. Bicimeme

Uncanny insighth perk

Is this perk working? For my current playthrought, I tried for once to specialize a scout companion instead of levelling my party leading companions. Gerta the huntress, my party scout, is now level 284 in scouting and I did not notice any change in my party speed. The party speed summ up does...
  9. Bicimeme

Resolved Crash after last battle of Azragos' destroy raider mission

Folowing your advice, I switched to beta 1.6.4, and the crash is fixed indeed.
    Thank you.
  10. Bicimeme

Waited a couple of weeks to see if update would fix the problem, but no, game still crashes after the end of the "conspiracy war party" battle.
    Last crash number : 2021-10-30_17.01.49_459e09759f5d7e81e1f8f688bc175956
  11. Bicimeme

Summary:Crash at the end of the last stage of Azragos' mission ("destroy raiders"), "Hunt the conspiracy war party", at the end of the (won) battle, game crashes every time. How to Reproduce: After 6 tries, crash occurs every time. "Send troops" or "simulation" alike. Even tried to wait a few...
  12. Bicimeme

Game not updating?

I was wondering why I was still on 1.5.9 when everybody seemed to be able to experience 1.6
    Thanks @Ananda_The_Destroyer
    A newcomer to steam, I didn't understand the procedure at first.
    Steam, right click on the bannerlord game, properties, betas, enable...
  13. Bicimeme

Plz fix broken simulation! 19 cavalry vs 7 looters one heavy cavalry die!

There's a thing I'm not sure I get in this debate.
    I don't know anything about coding and stuff but :
    If there is an autocalc, there is some kind of randomness in the results?
    If there is randomness, the possibility of an improbable result exists?
    I understand that some feel the probablility of loosing high teer troops in present version autocalc is too high, and this I imagine can be modified by some kind of mathematic formula in the code, but there seems to be an expectation for certainty to win without any loss of troops, at some level of troop superiority.
    At what precise point should this limit of dominance be set?
    In any case, it will be arbitrary, and we will be frustrated if just under?
  14. Bicimeme

Atelier/caravanes

Bonjour,
    Pour tout ce qui est commerce, ateliers et caravanes, malheureusement seulement en anglais (mais un anglais pas très compliqué), il faut voir les tutos youtube de Halcylion.
    Les videos sont longues mais les mécanismes analysés très en détail, et des ruses pour optimiser.
    Il a aussi fait un let's play avec un build orienté commerce qui est assez instructif.
  15. Bicimeme

Plz fix broken simulation! 19 cavalry vs 7 looters one heavy cavalry die!

I guess something like this occured :
    Due to the overwhelming difference between his army and its opponents, the army commander felt unecessary to show up on the battlefield.
    Let my troops deal whith those petty looters, he thought.
    The army advanced towards the looters
    An elite cataphract, filled with a legitimate sense of superiority, and in the absence of his commander, broke off the main line and charged bravely at the looters.
    Alas, by a sheer struck of luck, one of the stones thrown at him by the looters landed on the right temple his helmet. The speed of the stone being added to the opposite speed of the horse charging, rendered the blow so hard that the cataphract passed out and fell of his horse.
    It was not long before the looters cut the throat of the unfortunate horseman laying on the ground. Another Goliath slained by a seemingly feeble Samson David.
    Corrected, I have to study my bible stories

Improbable? Of course.
    Possible ? Absolutely!

Saddened by this loss, the commander decided next time he would watch his troops more closely :wink:
Back
Top Bottom