Search results for query: *

• Users: Rybn47
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rybn47

Resolved Armies besieging a castle have a funny hop when helping ally party

Summary: Tends from army parties do an unrealistic and not historically accurate move when attending a nearby fight when the main hero is involved How to Reproduce: Start a battle within 'help range' of an army besieging a castle Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related)...
  2. Rybn47

In Progress Low FPS at party menu & encyclopedia due to high disk usage

Summary: Opening Party screen (mainly), encyclopedia, trading menu causes the game to go 0-1 FPS for 30-60 seconds depending the textures that need to be loaded. Also now I have higher temperatures when playing. An example: I noticed that now the game loads the textures at full resolution of...
  3. Rybn47

SP - UI Show character in saved campaign selection

Small adition I think. Show the character before loading the campaign like it shows in 'inventory' and 'party screen' menus. Maybe give it a cool stance like surrendering to looter warlords Here's my very alpha demo
  4. Rybn47

Faction leaders (and respective heirs) not marrying another npc lords anymore

I came back to play this game again after a few months and found that now nobles marry each other, but apparently after 1.5.7 faction rulers and their female heirs don't marry anymore to npc nobles. I was wondering if important faction members weren't suppose to marry and it got fixed in 1.5.8...
  5. Rybn47

In Progress Missing option during Youth stage during character creation for Sturgia and Aserai

Summary: For a while I've nothiced that during character creation when choosing "noble" parents (1st option) you get a special option in the Youth stage where you choose your initial weapons and equipment. Choosing this makes the option: marched with the camp follower to get overwritten for a...
Back
Top Bottom