Search results for query: *

• Users: Calabanar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Calabanar

Banner Editor

Not to be that guy... but that's the kind of content I was expecting from Bannerlord: Bannerlord - "Butter" Banner Editor Bloc at it again with a banger.
  2. Calabanar

unassigned local variable & Error injecting code (among a few others)

Hi everyone, I have been working on a personal mod for a while now, despite having basically 0 skill in Python and coding in general. I managed to get everything working up to a point where I tried incorporating a few new elements, and now it's giving me the following error when compiling...
  3. Calabanar

Infinite Armies

Hi, I just want to make sure of something. In my current 1.5.9 playthrough using RBM (can't play without it), my Vlandian lord finds himself in a bit of a pickle... armies respawn too damn fast. And that's on both sides! There are ALWAYS at least two armies active during a war, thus I need to...
  4. Calabanar

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Executing Troops

A simple feature I kind of expected to be in the game is the ability to execute prisoners, not only heroes. It would make for an interesting faction bonus for battanians or sturgians, perhaps as a small boost to renown. Obviously it would increase chances of getting the cruel trait, but it...
  5. Calabanar

SP - General Learning Perks in Taverns

So, right now the only reasons to wait in a city are to rest for smithing, hide from ennemies or to wait for a tournament a few hours. What if, instead of immediately knowing all perks from other npcs right away we could spend some time in the tavern, losing a bit of coin but hearing random...
  6. Calabanar

SP - General Recruiting companions from mercenary companies.

Hi all. Losing a good companion can be a pain because of how hard (and long) to train they are. So what if maintaining good relations with mercenary companies (30-45+) allowed the player to recruit companions from said companies? These companions would have a higher average level and skills...
Back
Top Bottom