Search results for query: *

1. Resolved (1.5.9) Can't reorganize party

It was fixed for me. Yes.
  2. Resolved (1.5.9) Can't reorganize party

As per the title, when attempting to reorganize members of the party (Example, moving your brother from the bottom of the list to directly underneath you), the chosen member/troop just snaps back to where they were. Edit- I should note. I’ve disabled/uninstalled mods, uninstalled/reinstalled...
  3. SP - General Small collection of suggested things

A few changes I think would help, after 400 days in the sandbox mode of 1.59 (and 300ish hours elsewhere). Cultural bonuses: Sturgian, Battanian and Khuzaits- Instead of (or in addition to) movement bonuses or negation of penalties, these cultures could have an additional effection on specific...
  4. In Progress Equipment graphics glitch (1.57)

We are aware of this issue and the fix is in progress. Thanks for reporting!

Sweet- Not sure if it matters. But after verifying the files, and restarting my pc, the glitch seems to be limited to just making the scales on the bracers shiney silver and/or black (both are happening).
  5. In Progress Equipment graphics glitch (1.57)

Do you have a save from before you used that mod? If yes, see if you have the issue there.

You can also try this, although I don't think it will fix it.

Missing textures, icons, UI elements or other visual assets​

If the game has texture and UI related problems, the player can try this method:
    • Deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder

EDIT: Is this the mod you were using?

Nah, I use this one:

6. In Progress Equipment graphics glitch (1.57)

Update-

Restarted game/PC. Verified game files. Glitch is now limited to the bracers themselves.
  7. In Progress Equipment graphics glitch (1.57)

Summary: Loaded a save, went to trade, and noticed my character is now surrounded by a brown ball of fur... or something. 1 Mod in use (character import/export). Disabling it does nothing to fix the glitch. How to Reproduce: Get highland warlord bracers. Equip. Save. Load save. Be covered in...
Back
Top Bottom