Search results for query: *

1. Please let us mute those stupid taunts

Taunts annoy the **** out of me too. And with that, they kind of fulfill their purpose.
    The thing is, that the taunts are not really taunting your enemy. No enemy gets intimidated/annoyed/triggered into doing something by 'Enemy Spotted' / 'Affirmative' / 'Negative' / 'Thanks' / 'Sorry' (this is the only one that makes a bit of sense after you killed someone)
  2. Please let us mute those stupid taunts

Sorry!
    Ugh... Sorry for that
    *you need to wait 1.1 seconds to cheer/taunt*
    My apologies
    *you need to wait 0.9 seconds to cheer/taunt*
    You deserved better
  3. Griefers/back cappers on Siege

If attackers don't try to take E and F flag early on Ayzar Stronghold it's basically over for them. I have seen I think <10 matches where attackers won with only E, F and G flag left.
    For defenders it's pretty **** that's true, because with some bad luck every defender still spawns outside the castle and needs to walk 100 miles to get inside to their own flags, jsut because the gate towards E is closed
  4. In Progress Friendly troops banner opacity reverts after changing it

Summary: In Siege and TDM at least, when you change the friendly troops banner opacity it changes it to the value you put in. However, friendly troops who have respawned (I think this is the case, or they havent died yet) have the default banner opacity from before the change again. How to...
  5. Left handed combat ?

Can we get left-handed weapons? I swear so many fights devolve into both teams flanking teammates from the right and trying to stay to the left of the enemy. feels like I'm playing ring around the Rosie. A lot of players just seem to forget about the thrust and overhead chop altogether because the right swing is an easier hit compared to the other attacks. The ability to switch the dominant hand would balance the game out and make battles seem less silly.

- I'm not a programmer, how hard would it be to have a character build option for Right/Left-handedness?

This would be good in singleplayer too just for variety.
    I would like for archers to be able to switch right/lefthandedness as well. Doesn't make a damn difference ofcourse gameplay wise, but for immersion it would be nice. Some people (me included) are lefthanded shooters so just for the customisation of my character it would be a nice addition to see it in the game. Would also help with shooting without a crosshair which I sometimes try in SP
  6. Servers are broken, Taleworlds please fix

It's weird how at one point the servers seemed a lot better and now it's back to crashing like there hasn't been any work on them all this time
  7. can catapults fire multiple projectiles now or is this a visual glitch?

i know theyre in single player, never seen them in multiplayer and only one of them projectiles had a landing hit affect
    You mean that only 1 of the small projectiles would score a hit if fired into a group of archers, for instance?
  8. Ballistae are OP since the somewhat recent re-work

True, the reload speed is insane. It should be somewhere between how it was before and how it is now. The sights are fine so people can use them more easily instead of having to practice without sights (although it felt better to score a hit without the sights)
  9. No loot in siege

After a siege the whole castle (or the attackers siege encampment) gets plundered but for some reason the soldiers don't get any loot. I understand the lord gets most but hardworking soldiers deserve their loot as well so please gibe loot back after siege. Thanks
  10. Scoreboard screen disappears too quick at the end of Siege/TDM

In addition it would be nice to have a personalised scoreboard tab, with stuff like total damage dealt, who you killed the most and vice versa, amount of horses killed, longest time alive, hitpercentage with ranged, stuff like that. It's not really necessary but it's just a bit of fun that would add to the experience
  11. Siege Baravenos Encirclement

We have added a winter version of this map for with the winter patch today. On top of changing the whole map to a winter theme, I also made it night time and added a whole lot of torches. Let me know if you like it!
    Have fun with it and merry christmas if you celebrate it!
    Looks good! Haven't played it yet but definitely will this week.
    The change to nighttime was something I have been thinking about before, regarding (siege) maps. I don't know how possible it would be to make maps weather/time dynamic, so that sometimes the siege takes place during daytime but then in a later game the map is nighttime, or dusk/dawn. Or sometimes dark clouds with rain/thunder (maybe good for some sneaking), or the regular sunny day (good for killing in general) I think this would add variety in the maps and add to the replayability.

Is something like this anything you have thought about adding in the future or is it not possible, since the adding/removing of maps requires updates?
  12. Siege maps where

Hi, I haven't seen a thread or question anywhere so I ask it here: What happened to all the siege maps? We only have 3 now left. Are the others being updated/worked on?
  13. Siege Baravenos Encirclement

Its back now! :smile:
    Nice! Just when I'm able to play the game again, it was meant to be. Already had 2 good sieges
  14. Superior bow is superior

Every bow has drawbacks :^)
  15. Announcement: server crashes are being worked on

Game performance could use some tweaking as well, almost every update the performance got better and then suddenly after the last update performance has been terrible
  16. Need More Info Frame Drops

ON which resolution are you playing? On which graphical setting are you playing? Can you do this workaround below?
    Thanks for the suggestion!
    Usually on 1920x1080, with graphical settings on Custom (don't remember the exact settings, some things were on medium and most things on low) but since the fps issues I tried putting the settings on Low and Very Low and both don't seem to make a difference. I did the workaround thing but it hasn't helped, changing the resolution to something lower and putting settings on Very Low does not help unfortunately, the low fps remains :sad:
  17. Need More Info Frame Drops

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. With that data, we can see exactly where and when the game's performance issues happened.
    • Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can also use the "perf_test_beta" for the most current beta build-related issues. You can find more info about it here.
    • Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
    • Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
    • Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
    • Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside the games installation folder.
    • Finally, you can send the file to us via the ticketing system. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here.
    • It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording, and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.
    Thanks I uploaded the ticket, I hope the tmcap file is useful because I wasn't sure if it worked properly
  18. New TaleWorlds Update is INCREDIBLE

Make sure you have your graphics card selected and that you aren't using integrated graphics
    Thanks, everything is like it should be so I guess I'll have to wait until there's a new update/patch
  19. Need More Info Frame Drops

Was there a small patch or update after the big one of 7 october? because I played a game after the big update and it played fine, but now the last 2 days (8 & 9 october) it's basically watching a Powerpoint Presentation of a battlefield (peasant POV) when I join Multiplayer
    I reinstalled the game, verified the files mulitpple times, made sure all my drivers are updated but the game is 'unplayable', the FPS is just too low right now and I can't find a reason why, especially since I never really had any FPS issues that were ruining the game for me.
    The game launches fine, but when loading in a server all the assets (skins, textures etc) seem to load very slowly and it just runs bad.

Was there a small patch in the last 2 days?
  20. New TaleWorlds Update is INCREDIBLE

Something has changed because now suddenly the game runs like **** going trough a funnel
    After the update (7 october) it still ran fine on that night but now after a couple of days when I launch the game assets are loaded in slowly and I can count the fps on 1 hand. Suddenly it's unplayable and reinstalling hasn't helped
Back
Top Bottom