Search results for query: *

1. Here is a nice idea

Nothing xD its just sad when you take all clans for yourself and they are left behind like black sheep -_- that is my problem :grin:
  2. Here is a nice idea

Helllo there, idk if anyone agrees with me but this is nice idea, when the kingdom is "destroyed" (South, North, West empire) it would be nice if you can IN YOUR kingdom bring Rhagaea, Garios and Lucon... and their respective clans to join your kingdom, if you posses banner and you want make...
  3. Death in Battle hurts Lategame

To be honest game and all the changes so far that are made are really productive, i bought the game when it came out (warband player here) even though we gave money and game is not finished yet, it just means that game can be bettet and improved, the devs have allmost perfect communication with the players yes the game is not finished, yes it has bugs but remember when the game got out??? And see the game now we all have some ideas just need to put them out there for discussion, for instance my idea is related to the prisoners of war when you make a new kingdom and fight Valandia for example, you capture 5-6 put them in the dungeon and someone bail them out, i would like if im the owner of that town/castle to decide yes or no to accept that bail... Thats proposition ofc, back to the matter is that death in the game is in my oppinion really op when you look at bigger picture, and if there are a lot of children that can replenish dead nobles im fine with that, for example (yes im psycho xD) i tried in one campaign to kill my wife xD if i recall correctly i married Svana, and can't recall why but i tried to kill her (putting her in separate squad, making her charge the enemy, when that didn't work, removing her armor and making her charge, imeprials, battanians, vallandians, khuzaits BUT IN VAIN xD SHE REFUSED TO DIE) so i did everything repeating battles forcing battles with huge armies still CHUCK NORROS IN THE ACTION...... and i remember that she died from random 68 hidden hand army xD soo i think that death thing is from campaign to campaign, than again, game is not finished yes, it has room for a lot of improvement, does it has bugs yes but you can point them out.... My suggestion is to all those ideas that you have or think of put them out there for discussion.... Peace
  4. Who is deciding?

Question and maybe idea, who is deciding when to release the noble prisoners from the prison of some Town/Castle when you put then after the battle, is it automatically or that right is for the ruler only, if so I'm okay withthem running from the respectful place where you put them but, if the...
Back
Top Bottom