Search results for query: *

1. Akarata

In Progress Significant lag spike in party loading screen, gameplay during battles and everytime loading screen shows up

Summary: Since the new patch that was implemented at the end of April, the game has become unbearable, with lag spikes in battles that weren't present beforehand, significantly longer loading time for virtually everything, even the loading screen is extended How to Reproduce: Have you used...
  2. Akarata

Resolved Game randomly crash when starting engage dialog with an enemy or after a battle

Summary: right when you engage with an enemy party (be it a bandit party or a lord's or an army) or after you finish the battle, the game will just randomly crash, it has been happening since the update and it happens quite regularly to the point its getting irritating How to Reproduce: when the...
  3. Akarata

In Progress Unit graphic glitch in-battle

Summary: basically this glitch makes the unit looks like a clump of texture, rendering you unable to know when or where they will strike, very very messed up How to Reproduce: I dont know, it happened when i participated in a tournament in Marunath Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  4. Akarata

Resolved Main quest fail, said couldn't complete in 10 years

But i was only 880-ish day into the game
  5. Akarata

Resolved Main quest fail, said couldn't complete in 10 years

Summary: I failed the Investigate 'Neretzes' Folly quest for unknown reason, happended on Summer 9, 1094 Media (Screenshots & Video): Also, i used mods, but they do not intercept with quests in any way (attributeperlevel,V's no workshop limit and Persuasion less brutal mod)
  6. Akarata

Resolved Number keys messed up

update on something peculiar, maybe this bug is due to my computer spec? since i've just logged in a while ago and all the number keys work, but after a while and my laptop is hot, it becomes the mentioned issue. Here's my spec:
    processor: i5-9300H, CPU 2.40Hz
    RAM: 8GB
    GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB GDDR5 / Intel UHD Graphics 630
  7. Akarata

Open Device Manager.
    Dropdown the category "Keyboards"
    By each device under the Keyboards Category, Right Click and select "Uninstall Device"
    When it asks you to confirm that you want to Uninstall it, there may be a box labeled "Delete the driver software for this device", check it and select "Uninstall"
    Restart your computer
    Open Device Manager, and right click the device on the top of the categories list and select "Scan for Hardware Changes" (it will probably be called something like Desktop-XXXXXXX
    After three minutes run Windows Update and when it's done installing updates, restart your PC and see if that fixed the issue.
    what if there's no such box in any of the keyboard devices? will i still continue?
  8. Akarata

Go to the settings page and bind the keyboard number 6, to a random thing and see if it assigns it to 0.
    it does, same thing for number 1 to 9
  9. Akarata

Can you go to C:\Users\[your user]\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs open the file called BannerlordGameKeys.xml , and paste the contents in the thread?
    here's the google drive link, since its too long for me to paste it here
  10. Akarata

Do you have this issue on the numpad and on the numbers on the top of the keyboard?
    the latter one, the numpad has no issue so far, but its inconvenient to reassign it to the numpad
  11. Akarata

I am glad the problem is solved. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.
    I've encountered it again and i've tried the above method many times but it didnt work this time for unknown reasons. Please fix it
  12. Akarata

In Progress Messed up Ghulam avatar

I've done so previously, only around 1-2 hours before encountering this glitch
  13. Akarata

In Progress Messed up Ghulam avatar

Graphical glitches of Ghulam, dont know if its rare or common, but its there
  14. Akarata

Hello, can you please delete the config files and verify the integrity of the game files afterward? You can find the file in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs" address. Please let me know if this helps with the issue.
    Thanks, its fixed
  15. Akarata

As the title suggested, somehow all the number keys from 1 to 0 on the keyboard now act as the 0 key, so now i cant command troops seperately anymore. Tested with another keyboard, same result. Tested elsewhere beside the game, works perfectly fine so it's the game's issue
Back
Top Bottom