Search results for query: *

• Users: Spinozart1
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Spinozart1

New Gang Leader quest: "Snare The Wealthy"

@Duh_TaleWorlds and @Dejan Sorry for tagging you but I'm not sure who else I could. Great job with the new gang leader quest "Snare the wealthy". The context, the different options, the possible twists etc. I found it a nice addition. I'm quite confused though, because this new quest was not...
  2. Spinozart1

In Progress Crash after clearing an alley in hostile town (red on map)

Summary: The game will crash after clearing the alley and hitting the "Leave it Empty". How to Reproduce:see above Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes, the cheat to enter hostile town.
  3. Spinozart1

Suggestion General Remove the "isBanditFaction" check condition for peace declaration

@Dejan Would it be possible to remove the "IsBanditFaction" check condition in the FactionManager class? All the methods allowing to manage the relation between the factions have this check condition which result in the following: It is impossible to set the hero faction neutral with any bandit...
  4. Spinozart1

In Progress Companions teleporting (1.x.x)

Summary:Leave a companion in a town for the emissary tick. But after x days the companion randomly teleport to a different town. same than here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/companions-teleporting-1-8-0.452047/post-9842903 and here...
  5. Spinozart1

Need More Info Invisible wall in Omor city - Can't reach the Horse Trader

Summary: There is an invisible wall in Omor, blocking the player from interacting with the Horse Trader. How to Reproduce: Visit the Horse Trader in Omor. Have you used cheats and if so which: Not related Scene Name (if related): Omor city scene. Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS...
  6. Spinozart1

In Progress Companions teleporting (1.8.0)

Summary:Companions left in towns will teleport to random other towns after a few days. Same bug than here. How to Reproduce:Leave any companion in any town and wait a few days. Have you used cheats and if so which:none Scene Name (if related):any Media (Screenshots & Video):none Computer Specs...
  7. Spinozart1

Resolved Companions teleporting

Summary: Companions left in town will start to teleport after a week or two a few days. You can not use them as emissaries in desired town because they will move to a different settlement. How to Reproduce: Leave any companion in town and wait 2 weeks a few days. This strange behaviour came...
  8. Spinozart1

SP - UI OoB - Some bugs and suggestions

OoB is a neat addition with plenty of potential, great job @MRay ! Not sure if it will be of any help, but here are different bugs and suggestions found in random videos on YT and also from myself. Bugs Click, swap and unselect Buttons and preferences Also, I think it will be a good thing...
  9. Spinozart1

In Progress Gang leader issues: can not be started when at war with the town owner faction

Summary: Since 1.6.4 (?) all the issues given by gang leaders are tagged as "conditions not met" when player is at war against the town owner faction. I'm not sure if it is intended but gang leaders issues are criminal type and should not be concerned by Calradia warfare (it was not the case in...
  10. Spinozart1

Resolved Rival gang moving issue - Exit after encounter will corrupt your save game

Summary: Exit to main menu after a in town fight will corrupt your save game. upload file 2021-07-06_10.46.08_ef12e3a1e95ef739ae84ee9ccdcd5b13 How to Reproduce: Finish the encounter in town "Rival gang is moving" Push tab button to get the fight results Push tab button again Push escape and...
  11. Spinozart1

Resolved Issue : Rival gang moving in

Summary: This bug is not related with 1.6.0. I have encountered it a few times since 1.5.6. The game crashes if gang leader dies. How to Reproduce: Gang leader must die during the fight Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): any town Media (Screenshots & Video): I'm...
Back
Top Bottom