Search results for query: *

1. In Progress everyone's eyes are red

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for reporting it in. Please let me know if the suggestion above helped with the issue.
    i still have the same issue despite changing the settings unfortunately
  2. In Progress everyone's eyes are red

Settings>Texture Streaming Budget>Very High and restart game. Should fix it.
    thanks for the help, but unfortunately i'm still having the same issue despite changing my settings
  3. In Progress everyone's eyes are red

Summary: almost everyone in calradia has red eyes in their icons, it's scary How to Reproduce: just look at any town member's or created character's icon Have you used cheats and if so which: none Scene Name (if related):none Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/drDQwKW Computer Specs...
  4. SP - Scenes Please, Taleworlds, give us more reason to visit the scenes of villages, castles and towns

+1 on this. i was not able to read this before sending my entry in the campaign thread, but in there i've mentioned the exact same thing. please add more interactions/activities/events that will encourage players to actually press that 'take a walk around the town/castle/village' option. we don't want the beautiful sceneries wasted.
  5. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Make the 'take a walk around the town center/castle/village' option more useful

At this point everything can be done through the shortcut menu and it sucks because people in the dev team spent time working on these beautiful castles, towns and villages. For example, I don't even need to go through the town anymore to get to the tavern because I can just click 'go to the...
  6. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Add the ability to train with your companion/son/daughter in a town

Training with your companion/son/daughter can be a way to increase skill points of your own but also accumulate skill points in the future for your son/daughter for when your first player dies. Additionally, being able to train in town will encourage players to actually visit the town and not do...
  7. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Add farming and animal hunting

It would just be nice to roleplay as a farmer or a hunter before becoming a warrior, you know? It also encourages players to actually 'visit town' and appreciate TW's sceneries instead of doing every interactable thing in towns through the shortcut menu.
  8. Official Release

congrats on the full release taleworlds!!! keep it up!!!
  9. Need More Info Game crashes when saving a village from raid

Summary: Every time I finish rescuing a village from an enemy's raid, the game crashes and shuts down by itself. Once I re-open it, Steam would notify me with an error saying that the app is 'already running'. This has happened 3 times now since the 1.5.9 update. How to Reproduce: Have you used...
  10. Unattractive character = Few babies?

well, sometimes they do.
    By looking at the attributes. Charisma for example.

Depends on the game and system really.

Here it seems to be totally random though, as the characters might tell you you're not attractive even if you have 200+ charisma. One more Roleplaying element that Bannerlord doesn't care about at all.
    Exactly! That's why I want them to create some sort of guide about the marriage system because I don't know if it's even worth investing time on increasing particular skills/perks related to relationships (like the ice breaker and the in bloom) when in the end it really doesn't
  11. Unattractive character = Few babies?

Thanks for the response guys! Your replies are really informative and funny. Haha!
  12. Unattractive character = Few babies?

It would be great but I don't think so, and it wouldn't have sense without your NPC partner giving you some signs when you speak with him/her to let you know it.

Right now you relative are plain NPC, it would be lovely if they have this kind of 'soul'.
    I see! I guess my experience on those two playthroughs were just coincidence then. But yeah you're right, I wish they can create more interactions so that they can make it more immersive for the players
  13. Unattractive character = Few babies?

I think Svana likes men with beards...on 1 playthrough she called my char a handsome devil. Or maybe it's just the charm points. ><
    Haha! Oh yeah, I heard the others tried to go to a barbershop to have their beard trimmed. They then got a different set of dialogue from the same npc
  14. In Progress Is there already a patch for the Clan Independence bug as mercenary?

We are aware of this issue and the developers working towards a fix at the moment. Thanks for reporting!
    Yay! Thanks for all your hard work!
  15. Unattractive character = Few babies?

So I tried marrying the same character on 2 separate saves. On the first one, Liena found me attractive, saying "I'm flattered" on my proposal. After that we got twins plus another one in just a year. Meanwhile, on the second one, Liena didn't find my character attractive so we only got 1 baby...
  16. Need More Info Tablut crashed on winning position

Yes I saw it but I didn't know what to do with it so I just clicked exit. My bad. I will update once I experience it again. Thank you so much for your reply!
  17. Resolved Cannot have children / kids even after a year with wife

Thanks for the reply but I found out it's not a bug! Just had to wait a little longer. Sorry and thank you so much again!
  18. In Progress Is there already a patch for the Clan Independence bug as mercenary?

Hi! I encountered this bug in the last patch where the "clan independence" in the Arzagos Dragon Banner Quest can't be checked even after I left the Vladian kingdom as mercenary. Turns out, a lot of people have experienced this too. I want to know if this is already fixed or not so that I can...
  19. Resolved Cannot have children / kids even after a year with wife

*I don't know if this is a bug or part of the game. My character is 37 years old, my wife is 30. We can't conceive a child even after 1 year of staying together. I wonder if it's a bug or not; 'cause if it's not, a heads up would have been nice.
  20. Need More Info Tablut crashed on winning position

Hello! I tried playing Tablut with my wife but it crashed once I finally got to a 'winning' position. It just froze there for like 10 minutes. I hope there will be a fix for this! Thanks! ?
Back
Top Bottom