Search results for query: *

1. Thank you TaleWorlds for killing the EA servers once and for all

Glad to finally see some love and positivity shared on this forum.
  2. what's wrong with EA server?

For 5 days up to now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Fix your servers - crashes and connection problems since start of EA

I think these problems have been solved. Has anybody found the EA servers in these five days? Maybe problems about EA servers have been solved since EA servers vanished. Dedicated/Veteran players always endure the high delay, which is unreasonable in itself.
    In spite of this, they care the game and want it to be better. However, "surprises" come one by one. The servers become worse and worse.
    If the game is made for its players, isn't improving the player experience the most important thing? Or are they just following a rigid schedule and not caring about the player experience?But there's no conflict between improving the game and improving the player experience, right?
  4. Fix your servers - crashes and connection problems since start of EA

We are really disappointed with TaleWorlds. Asian servers are a piece of ****, custom servers are often "server unresponsive". Moreover, in northern China, South Korea, and Japan, the game delay is 70-100ping, which is completely no game experience. I don't understand, we have suggested many times to put servers in Hong Kong, why not listen to us? Why not do things that can bring more players a better gaming experience? Why is there no Asia for the 10 server places opened by players?@Callum @Dejan @MArdA TaleWorlds
    在@Callum前面加空格,像这样, @Callum ,不然没法识别
  5. We haven't seen any EA servers in three days.

No notice was given in advance and no explanation afterwards. I don't really care about what you are doing with EA servers. However, tell me how much longer we have to wait. Don't be silent,plz. @Callum @Dejan
  6. what's wrong with EA server?

Maybe somebody forgets to hit the "on" button.
  7. In Progress EA server is lost

Summary:We can't find any EA servers in the custom list. How to Reproduce:open the game and check the custom list Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Windows 10 GPU:RTX 2060 GPU Driver Version: CPU:AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz...
  8. Ranked Skirmish needs drastic changes.

I haven't play the skirmish for 2 days as a result of the extremely foolish ranking system.If we have 23 players to play the skirmish,how can the other 11 players join the game?We can't even play the game because of the ranking system.What we only have are three old servers which have boring maps and crash at any time.I'm a player from EA so I have to play the game with a ping of 80.
    Imagine 60 minutes with only 30 minutes playing the game and the other 40 minutes wasted because the server crashed. As for skirmish, I can no longer play it because of the ranking system so I don't even know what TW's new map refers to.As for battle mode?I've been waiting it for two months because they said it would be completed in 1.7.2., however,I can't see any battle servers in EA.
    I've played the game for 2300+ hours and nearly 2 years. I've recommended the game for many friends during the period.Today I have to give it up because of the problem of the game itself.I love the game but I can not understand what TW is doing.Maybe they want the game to die?
  9. So where is the Battle Mode server?

We aren't actually hosting any battle mode servers right now. The ones that are currently available are community hosted as part of the server files test.
    I just care that when will EA players can play the battle mode.
  10. Server Downtime 27/05/22

The multiplayer servers will be down for maintenance from 7.30 am to 9.30 am UTC on 27/05/22.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
    10.08am UTC now
  11. Server Downtime 27/05/22

Will this maintenance reduce the delay of EA players?
  12. Consider Setting Up a Battle Mode Server in CN Region

??? So you harass people just trying to enjoy the game they make (which is good, actually have devs playing it) because things are not the way you want them to be.

Let's harass the devs who play the game off the game until everything is perfect!!!!!! Mental.
    Maybe you'd better know how EA players feel before you justify for your TW.
    We didn't get the battle mode which we deserve from them before we "harassed" them by asking some questions about what we deserve.Do you mean it's right to give EA players an unequal experience while it's wrong to just ask some questions?The devs who enjoy the game can mute all anytime they want to avoid the harassment.However,what can we do to get the battle mode we deserve?
    By waiting for another one month or another two years?Who knows?
  13. Consider Setting Up a Battle Mode Server in CN Region

We need a battle mode server in EA.
    I don't know why they placed the EA servers in singapore which almost have no players.I play M&B:II every week so I can tell that players in EA are mostly from CN region instead of singapore.The vast majority of players who have played this game for years need to endure a high latency while someone just play the game once or twice enjoy a low latency.It's too heartbreaking to say more.
    It's hard to understand why they only test the battle mode in NA and EU.Are players in EU and NA nobler than players in EA?We like the battle mode so much,however, we can't play the mode with an acceptable latency.MP without a battle mode is far not a real MP. I believe most of MP players come for the battle mode.
    All in all,we have payed for the game as same as players in EU or NA.It's necessary to set up a testing battle mode in EA NOW instead of a completed battle mode in unpredictable 1.7.2.
Back
Top Bottom