Search results for query: *

• Users: MorlanV
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MorlanV

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Disk 2 not installing?

Okay, my friend gave me Oblivion GOTY a week ago, and I installed only the main game, and i'm now addicted to it. I decided to install the second cd which has plugins on it, but for some reason it says it cannot find my main game. I installed my maingame onto my external hard drive rather then...
  2. MorlanV

Rgl Error

I got the new patch for the expansion(beta), and for some reason I get this odd error. RGL ERROR Unable to open texture file Textures/mp_ui_maps_b.dds What is going on, and how do I fix it?
  3. MorlanV

Game Crash

Okay, I created my character, went to Qin(Or whatever it is), went to the traders and BOOM! the game stops responding. Is there a patch I dont know about that fixes this or what? Also, when i say went to the trader's, I mean I went to go buy something.
  4. MorlanV

MegaUpload Problems

K, nothing wrong with the actual game, just hit my limit on MegaUpload. My reaction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29iOPSxF94&feature=fvw Also, why not post it on mbrepository?
  5. MorlanV

NE Siege Addon Error

When I open the Zip folder with Winrar, I get an error it the program open's. If I try to extract to either my desktop or into the NE folder, I get an error. Sometime's this happen's when I download from Repository. Is there a secondary link(example a link to the download on Megaupload) for the NES?
  6. MorlanV

Extracting Error

I downloaded the Module, I used Winrar, error pops up. Error says:(file path appears here) Unexpected end of archive. When I try extract another error pop's up. Error says: (file path to zip) The archive is either in unknown format or damaged. How do I fix this?
  7. MorlanV

Is This Right?....

Okay, I'm just wondering something about this mod. When I enter a Temple City, It appear's as a normal city from the Native Module. Same thing happens when I go to a white and red bricked castl e/city. They just appear as normal Native building's and the only difference is the guard's, the...
Back
Top Bottom