Search results for query: *

1. dalaron

Need More Info Crash On Start

I have tried a clean install following those steps and it still crashes on start
  2. dalaron

By the way i have initialiced the game from, this file Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\Bannerlord.exe and it works as it should, except from the part that i cannots save the game and also have some savefiles which some of them are corrupted.

I dont know if it has got something to be with the other problem.

https://gyazo.com/62d8208e96ad614bc41af6471e3f6e7d -- IMG of corrupted files
    https://gyazo.com/749f8f657a9ea59ed46e8fcfbd6d05ed -- IMG of cannot create savefile
  3. dalaron

I have deleted both BIN and Launcher gui, then verified the game, and it didnt work, still have the same problem.
    I have also deleted all the files in my secondary HDD, wich i had steamapps\commom\Mount & Blade II Bannerlor and it still doesnt work.
  4. dalaron

Are there any news?
  5. dalaron

Sure! This is everything the log has since the verification:

Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Steam.dll

Can't reset context
    Loading FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular font, at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\LauncherGUI\Fonts\FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular/FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular.fnt
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedServer.dll
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.dll
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.Official.dll
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.PS.dll
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.GDK.dll
    Init LauncherModsDLLManager
    Total startup time: 2.1730
    Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    at TaleWorlds.Library.TypeCollector`1.Instantiate(String typeName, Object[] parameters)
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.TextureWidget.UpdateTextureWidget()
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.TextureWidget.OnUpdate(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.EventManager.Update(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.StandaloneUIDomain.Update()
    at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.MainLoop(Object parameter)
  6. dalaron

I have done everything you said and i clicked on play and I still have the same problem as before.

The log of the client if it is of any use:

Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Steam.dll

Can't reset context
    Loading FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular font, at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\LauncherGUI\Fonts\FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular/FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular.fnt
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedServer.dll
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.dll
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.Official.dll
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.PS.dll
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.GDK.dll
    Init LauncherModsDLLManager
    Total startup time: 2.1730
    Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    at TaleWorlds.Library.TypeCollector`1.Instantiate(String typeName, Object[] parameters)
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.TextureWidget.UpdateTextureWidget()
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.TextureWidget.OnUpdate(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.EventManager.Update(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.StandaloneUIDomain.Update()
    at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.MainLoop(Object parameter)
  7. dalaron

Summary: Hello, i have played Bannerlord 2 40h aprox when released and several other times, but there was a patch that just broke the game like 5 months ago, I initialize the launcher and it opens up, then in the next seconds i freezes and then it closes by himself, making me unable to do...
  8. dalaron

Resolved Launcher Not Working

Yes, ive tried them and it still doesnt launch, im trying another version to see if i can solve the savefiles problems.
  9. dalaron

Yes, ived tried this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/how-to-remove-modifications.429184/ , and it still doesnt work, btw, ive tried playing on other version and i tried on 1.5.7 and it does start the launcher and the game but i cant save files, and there are some savefiles from the last time i played wich i try to remove but they still remain there even deleting directly from the folder.
    So what i got from this is that 1.5.8 doesnt start teh laucnher and that i hace some "corrup files?"
  10. dalaron

I have installed mount and blade bannerlord on my pc, but whenever i start the game from steam the launcher doesnt appear. I have played before to this game on the exact same computer, ive truied launching the game throught the applications on the folder of the game, wich starts the game but it...
Back
Top Bottom