Search results for query: *

1. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

"Andargor,
    The game only has so many ransom brokers and it moves them around. I'm not sure if you can duplicate npcs across cities or not. The easiest way would be to just make tavern keepers buy prisoners. Go into conversation.txt and find: and paste this in right above it: It should look like:"

So, uhh... This tweak just makes my game crash before it finishes loading into the main menu. I'm playing Diplomacy 4.litdum, so there's probably something going on in another .txt file that I'm unaware of. Also, the mod already has this option, but the tavern keeper only pays 50 denars per prisoner. I wonder if there's a way I can just edit what's already there to make the tavern keeper pay normal rates?

Edit: Does posting in this thread make me a necromancer? Lol
  2. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

I've noticed that some features don't work, like skirmish mode. My companions also refuse to use bows while on horseback, even with the toggle... toggled. I've been loving this mod and I really wish you'd release the source files so that people can fix the small issues and tweak things to their liking.
Back
Top Bottom