Search results for query: *

• Users: Evil_eroc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info unable to load save (Beta 1.6.1)

Summary: so basically i cant load my save. whenever i hit continue campaign or load the last save (auto save cuz it crashed last time i played) it crashes after going to the loading screen. every time i try it crashes. might have something to do with where it auto saved an it cant load something...
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops easier clan parties

ive run into some mild annoyance trying to get my family members off their butt and campaigning. when you go to the clan page and parties you can start a new party but the choices for family members who are just sitting in towns is always "the hero is busy". Generally this means they are...
  3. In Progress Two handed polearm couching bug BETA 1.6.1

Summary: I crafted a two handed polearm with the two handed and couch abilities and when i load into a battle and try to couch with it it forces me to swap to only my shield when i press X. if i swap to my sword and shield and put my shield away it works fine, so if i have a shield active the...
  4. Need More Info Misc issues (1.6 BETA)

Ive got a few bugs and things id like to report. a few things to keep in mind, this is a save that was loaded from 1.5 to the beta, and i made a faction through the bannerlord quest, but got board so i left it as soon as i loaded it into 1.6 1) Summary: i dont know if this is actually affecting...
  5. Need More Info 1.5.8 Glitches

i have run across 2 glitches while playing that i havent seen anyone else report. the first is a major glitch with raiding, the second is a visual glitch. 1) while trying to raid a village for the first time in 1.5.8 it would sometimes say that we were no longer enemies, implying that we have...
  6. Failed raid and other issues (1.5.8)

so ive sunk a embarrassing amount of hours into this game and have found my fair share of exploits and glitches most of which i dont know if they are general or specific to leading the Kuzaits. i dont exactly have the time to find and read every post on here so if i list some that are known...
Back
Top Bottom