Search results for query: *

• Users: Jtrainz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Crash while attempting to sally out during Syronea siege defense

Summary:First during my last session the game crashed during my current siege defense of Syronea when I attempted to sally out, Just loaded up the save today and attempted it and it crashed again, I did use the crash reporter both times putting todays identifier below and made a save right at...
  2. Resolved Manage alley troops ui bugs out

Summary:Occasionally the ui for managing alley troops breaks and it displays your prisoners instead, reloading the save seems to fix it so its more tedious than gamebreaking but still definitely tedious How to Reproduce:Not sure if its tied to battles and trying to manage it right after a alley...
  3. Resolved Village needs crafting materials but doesn't see that I have the crafting material to turn in

Summary:Basically the title I got the quest Lindorn needs materials in which I need to collect 24 crude iron despite having that and more of it in my inventory. How to Reproduce:Just randomly accepted the quest Have you used cheats and if so which:no cheats no mods Scene Name (if related): Media...
  4. Resolved Error in pila's tooltip

Summary: The pila when moused over instead of the thrown option to click you see a error message; https://prnt.sc/1mireeb How to Reproduce: Mouse over the pila Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver...
  5. In Progress Attacks randomly ignoring block

Summary: Basically this patch 1.6.1 and it was happening in the playing I did on 1.6.0 since I've been back at bannerlord I've noticed that even while blocking with a shield, in the proper direction enemy attacks will randomly pass right through and still hit me. These aren't last second...
  6. Resolved Crash after sending troops to assist a army attacked during a siege

This happened yesterday, When I would move in and attempt to help the army in question after I sent troops and we won and clicking done after going through the prisoners and loot screens the game would crash, then not give me a option to upload the save, this happened with and without mods on...
  7. SP - General AI Lords cooldown

It would be nice to see, or should I say not see enemy lords after they are defeated or recently escaped right back at it. Whether that be in a friendly castle or city "recovering" or off map then spawned back in after so many days. Sorry if this is already well suggested, Lots of threads on...
  8. SP - General Base inventory and herd amount

It would be nice to see these increased slightly, As it stands if things don't go your way and your captured when you get dumped back onto the map step one for me always has to be go into my inventory and discard everything short of one meat from one of the horses I kept that I just slaughtered...
Back
Top Bottom