Search results for query: *

1. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

WOW IM FINALLY BACK! Ive been having so much trouble with my computer and internet and finally i can go on the forums again. WOW is all i can say... everythings changed. Im not even sure if i can be considered part of the team any more...
  2. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

After a series of long talks Chilly and I leaning towards selecting an Illiad based mod, same idea, except you will be in a trojan war, and bit bit by bit we will make it look more like AOM. Sorry about all the incovience, but we see a war more exciting than just walking around.
  3. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

Im so sorry i wasn't here for all of this i was caught in so many messes and my internet wasn't working for so long, ive seen lots of progress And yeah at the illiad they used triemes  :grin:
  4. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

Im one of those modellers who disapeared lol....I can't moddel for my life anyway but i got some good things im waiting to finish. just need to texture them and all that other ****. But please stay on track with what we can do and what we can't. Thanks guys.
  5. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

I think now would be a good time to also start moddeling some props for the cities, and especially to make the statues for each of the gods.
  6. The Scarlet City

woa woa woa, let me get this straight, this is a superb idea for a mod Turin, but you realize you've volunteered to help with a ton of mods, including mine and you havent been doing much there... maybe you should finish up first before you start something new.
  7. Announcement : 0.7 released!

Great Job, graphics are awesome, but i think rhinos have too much charge in ratio to armor
  8. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

thats great, but you forgot the swordsmen the greek counter units. Thats all i think its great!
  9. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

Ummmmmm... Well guys I think we should hold up on any scripting because it could be screwed up for .800, and good work, and stoned dude that is a very nice spear you made... I guess its pointless im a modler cause i can't make anything. Sorry i ahevnt been active around here I just havent had the time, ill do my best to keep up with it though now.
  10. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

You people are missing the easy, imported lion hats like AJAX! lol im just kidding, but in some ways im not. Guys lets start focusing on some other units other than the Ulfsarks (though they are cool)
  11. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

Great Job people I've been gone like 1 1/2 weeks and we gain 6 pages! Wow Looks like we got some new people too, and please everyone Keep up the good work, and also if you just like checking the forum pages, please give some helpful ideas, THANK YOU!
  12. Myths and Legends Stage 2

Wait? since when have you been working on our mod? lol I'm forgetting this! Gahh we got too many people now!
  13. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

OMG I don't know how to thank you guys! thats what you've been working on this whole time! its great!

Btw Chilly will be away for about 1 week, so im in charge for now.
  14. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

Guys may i remind you people that are part of the team, if you join please make some kind of comitment, an example of comitment is chilly here who has done more work than anyone here. People please we need more help and ideas! Look at the other mods that started after us and have lots of reconized team members who are helpign a lot. That is how you will be known, if you show you're work and you do a good job. Thats all we care about. C ya lata
  15. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

Hello people, as you guys know we are getting closer to our Alpha everyday and I thank everyone who has posted ideas, models, or textures. I solute you and good luck.
  16. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

Eh-um im back guys! seems like you got a lot going on here. I would just like to also add a list later on of all the myth units we would think would be possible to include. Well please everyone that reads this thread, please contribute anything! even just a few facts about some units or anything would be helpful. Thanks guys.
  17. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

Sorry that I have been gone for a while guys, we have good models and everything, but we still need a scripter if this is gonna work. if you anyone that can help please ask if they aren't busy. thank you for your continued cooperation and support.
  18. SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

lol well guys it looks like you guys are making some good progress. keep up the good work.
Back
Top Bottom