Search results for query: *

1. marcusuno

NA servers, where are they?

They been offline all week @Dejan

edit: Nvm, they up
  2. marcusuno

NA Login fail

Getting this issue too. 2nd or 3rd time this week. Maintenance could be good?!
  3. marcusuno

Devs - What are you even doing?

Social media platforms like Twitter have increasingly become a direct line to companies, offering a public space where customer issues can't easily be ignored. The fear of negative publicity often prompts swift action. If you're looking to get a company's attention, hitting them up on Twitter can be really effective. I've personally seen results, like fewer server crashes and fixes for NA East, just by consistently @'ing them until they respond. It's worth a try.
  4. marcusuno

Devs, please, solo solo solo

While I don't agree with your sentiment, I found the read interesting and thought I'd copy and paste it into my AI designed to take words and make them more coherent. Here is the result:

While a vocal minority may push for multiplayer features, the silent majority seeks an enriching single-player experience. Bannerlord seems to have missed the memo. By prioritizing multiplayer, they've overlooked the desire for compelling story arcs, dynamic diplomacy, and intricate role-playing elements. Multiplayer in its current form lacks depth, partly because the base game hasn't yet fleshed out its true potential. Real-world strategy games like Diplomacy prove that multiplayer can be both quick and rewarding, whereas Bannerlord's attempts at multiplayer result in drawn-out, uninspiring matches. The bottom line: focus on crafting a captivating single-player mode first. Only then will multiplayer benefit from a well-rounded foundation.
  5. marcusuno

Community Tales #1

Appreciate the talent in the Bannerlord community, but would love to see more in-depth updates and insights about the game's progress. Let's balance community content with game development news!

When did the Bannerlord community management turn into an elementary school art showcase? I miss the days when we got real updates and not just recycled fan art. 🎨🙄
  6. marcusuno

Is Vlandia still op in TDM and siege now?

î like how you mentioned 0 of the most relevant stats.
    What matter's more than lance length? How you use it?
  7. marcusuno

Is Vlandia still op in TDM and siege now?

Vlandia does not have the best heavy cav
    Which light and heavy cav are objectively the best and why? Sturgia? Lance length?
  8. marcusuno

In Progress NA East TDM Server Consistent Downtime and High Ping Issues

This is now happening in Siege East too. This is on PC official servers.
  9. marcusuno

This issue still persists. I was just in a server of 22 people where everyone was cursing the the server, the game, and the devs. I asked them to come reply to this thread but most users can't be bothered. Can we get some kind of update? This used to be the most popular server in NA until this issue came up some months after official launch.
  10. marcusuno

NA WEST server latency

I also have this issue. My ping spikes in NA West but not EU. I'm from Northeast United States. This is the only game I've ever played where EU servers are more stable than NA West.

Your thread would be better in this section: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/server-network-related-issues.674/
  11. marcusuno

Nerf Vlandia in Mulitplayer

2. Or both teams are from the same culture

For me, the second option is better, because it will more balanced. Both teams will have the same classes.
    But then the team with the better players will always win :sad:
  12. marcusuno

Is there still any MP dev checking?

I still don't get how people can defend Bannerlord's imbalancing tbh. It still comes off to me as crazy people who don't want their free kill farms taken away from them, which is honestly why I think BL MP is a lost cause.
    Get gud, then it can be your "free kill farm" too and you won't feel so bad.
  13. marcusuno

Any update from the devs? This issue has persisted for months and makes the game unplayable on NA East TDM.
  14. marcusuno

MP servers didn't crash, right ?

For me, games are ending at acceptable levels compared to the old random crashes.

However, NA East TDM is still a mess. It closes mid-game, at the end of the game, or has unplayable ping spikes.
  15. marcusuno

Is there still any MP dev checking?

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...time-and-high-ping-issues.459250/post-9874838

Community Support asking for confirmation of NA East TDM server issues in Server and Network Related Issues section of the forums. Sound off!
  16. marcusuno

NA East TDM Server Consistent Downtime and High Ping Issues

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...time-and-high-ping-issues.459250/post-9874838

Community Support asking for confirmation of NA East TDM server issues in Server and Network Related Issues section of the forums. Sound off!
  17. marcusuno

Nerf Vlandia in Mulitplayer

Just wanted to bring up the Vlandia Arbalesters:

• Increase movement speed: Arbalesters should be more agile on the battlefield.
    • Enhance armor: Let's toughen them up a bit.
    • Faster reload: A quicker reload could greatly improve their efficiency.
    • Boost shot damage: To make them even more formidable.
    These tweaks could make a huge difference. Thoughts, TaleWorlds?
  18. marcusuno

Yes, it's been like this for months in the NA East TDM Server. NA West TDM has none of the issues described in this thread.
Back
Top Bottom