Search results for query: *

1. Roguery

I have max focus points and am only lvl 65, but only get around 100 xp for raiding one caravan.
    I haven't played 1.5.8 yet, but I haven't seen any changes related to this skill in the list. It's a pity, because it can be corrected with just a couple of lines of code(
  2. Roguery

Many have manifested interest in playing a bandit or a bandit leader. While there are some banditry elements currently implemented in Bannerlord (mainly related to the Roguery skill tree), it's far from enough to warrant a full bandit playthrough.
    I understand that now there are more important things than to fully work out the life of a criminal, but you need to at least review the "Rogue" skill so that the pumping is faster, I saw many complaints about this skill on the Russian-language forum, but the game developers do not go there, and for some reason I did not see any complaints here)
  3. Roguery

Are you using Chrome and its translation features while browsing by any chance?
    Yes, this is when editing the text, the browser itself translated my text into my native language and I did not notice it, but now I have corrected everything
  4. Roguery

I'd love to discuss roguery with you but I can't even identify the language used in your post. Am I browsing the wrong forum?
    Initially, the text was in English, but then I edited one item and for some reason the text became in Russian. I will now deal with this and write again in English) Sorry)
  5. Roguery

Hello everyone. I created a new company for "Bandit" and during the game I was very disappointed. 1) The skill "Rogue" is VERY difficult to pump. I was constantly robbing caravans and villages, selling prisoners, but by the age of 30, my character was only able to upgrade this skill to 125. 2)...
Back
Top Bottom