Search results for query: *

1. Is the game considered done?

Diplomacy is non-existent, kingdom management is extremely lackluster compared to warband which makes it less attractive to run your own, companion patrols suffers from the same issue the AI does, it is trying to do too much and therefore gets nothing accomplished.
    My guess on why they are so hesitant to make any improvements to the diplomacy system is A) a deep diplomacy system would be too complicated for the console port, especially the handling of many menus through controller and B) if they decide to, they could still sell it to us in a future DLC. So right now, they have no good reason for it...aside our *****ing maybe :iamamoron:
  2. Is having lords worth it?

these edits are gold :mrgreen:
  3. Sturgia's unplayable

Ofc you're gonna get me to complain about Sturgia when TaleWorlds are busy giving Darkhan plus 20 Throwing instead of fixing
    Sturgia.

It's not the only faction who basically got nerfed for no reason into oblivion.

You think after Sturgia,I'm done?
    Next is Aserai,Empire and Vlandia.
    Only to ****ing fall on deaf ears,again.

But,hey,we can't possibly nerf Khuzait properly,because how else would HalfMetal find satiafaction and a smile on his face,if his SunTzu tactics of F1+F3 doesn't work.

Next time,do me a favour.
    This is for anyone without any will to actually do anything constructive.
    Block me or don't bother seeing my posts,if you're just gonna be a douchebag in the replies.
    Im guessing the reason why your posts fall on deaf is ears is your agressive attitude. You might want to consider a different approach when you "demand" something. This is the only helpful thing i can say so you get maybe better results, but its up to you.
  4. SP - UI Mark bandit units

I'll bring this up internally, thank you for the feedback!
    Hey Mray, just wanted to ask if there is any update - since its quite a while back, im guessing its been rejected. But thanks nevertheless
  5. Elephant DLC?

hello, I also created a fighting elephant with 2 types of armor, I used the skeleton of a horse but I did WP to make the elephant move like an elephant, the difference between a horse and an elephant is that the elephant has only 2 bones in the back than a horse 3. if it was I can select the interest of the elephant as a separate mod. :grin:

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/images/563
    https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/images/562
    https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/images/557
    looks amazing bro, keep up the good work, i will definitely try out your mod if you bring it out
  6. About the number of joining clans (late game problem)

aoYNjSY.png
    Nice one dude, if you keep this up, they will have to change the definition of hardcore in the dictionaries :mrgreen:
  7. SP - UI Mark bandit units

This would not help with custom bandit units from mods. Better to keep it simple
  8. NINTENDO SWITCH RELEASE??????

yes i never lie about anything ask anyone
    well a year ago I wouldnt belive TW wouldn't make DLCs while in EA, now we already have this and console ports....dumbing it down to switch would be only a small step away and no surprise at all
  9. NINTENDO SWITCH RELEASE??????

is this for real? switch, seriously?
  10. SP - UI Mark bandit units

I think bandit units should get some sort of visual marker or icon in the party screen (f.e. a small red dagger in the right top corner of their image) so it would be easier to identify them at just one glance. I find my self searching through my prisoners for some time, just to check if I have...
  11. Mods in Steam's Workshop?

Mods in Steam workshop have a integration with the game lauchers, you just have to chose the mode, activate it and voila, it updates automatically and generally don't cause conflicts because they don't need several dependencies. But in the end there is no big difference.
    thx mate
  12. Mods in Steam's Workshop?

As I very rarely get mods from steam workshop, can anyone help me out here:
    What is the difference or advantage of steam-workshop in comparison to vortex?

thanks
  13. Elephant DLC?

I'd personally save the complaints for the actual game breaking stuff. Not the things that are benign like cosmetic DLCs where you can ignore them entirely to zero detriment.
    While some people are already begging for cosmetic DLCs, Its important (especially in the Forums) to let TW know that not all of us are OK with it, otherwise you will get messeges like "requested by our community".
  14. Elephant DLC?

A bit of a weird example since HoI4 has cosmetic DLCs.

Also, why would you care if they sold cosmetics? They don't do anything to the gameplay experience, by definition. The only reason to care about them is if you're concern is graphics; if not, you can just skip them.
    mosty because its "how it starts"...slow, in small steps. First there are cosmetics, than in-game boosts and battle-packs until you have this modern game industry crap where the base game gets intentionally developed half-assed only for getting more money by selling the missing content afterwards - thats at least my reason to care about. With bethesda it all started with a harmless horse armor - look at them now
  15. Resolved 1.6.0 Parties stuck in combat after peace declaration

this bug has been in the game for a long time. I noticed my caravan was attacked while I was a merc, so I quickly ended the contract to make peace. Caravan was stuck in endless combat same as your video, until both parties starved. This was in 1.5.8
  16. Elephant DLC?

there are many constructive posts on this forum with great suggestions to make BL "as we want it" as you stated. And spoiler alert, paywalled cosmetics isnt one of them. You can be simping and throwing money at companies all you want, but promoting paid cosmetics as consumer-friendly is just being part of the problem.
  17. Elephant DLC?

Anti-customer? That is a mp saver approach, & also developer-modeller friendly. Customer will be happy with environment, too.
    so selling cosmetics is consumer-friendly?
    the only time type of game where selling cosmetics is OK are free-to-play games
  18. Why Die For Danzig? Bannerlord Edition

Why the drama?
    grabs popcorn....any time now....
  19. On Crafting Orders

yeah no, you kinda have to craft high-value items otherwise your progress will be slow and tedious. what this change in smithing actually accomplished is that smithing now is really, really, and i mean really annoying. it's a Grind with capital G. And the only fast way to unlock parts is to craft a high-value item is smelt them.
    There are 1201 crafting parts in the game. On average you need only 2% or less of the parts to make a weapon you like. Your odds that RNG will unlock these specific parts you actually want is very, very small as you can guess.
    There is no forest left in Calradia when i finished with smithing. >_>
    those are "suprise"-mechanics mate :mrgreen:
  20. Elephant DLC?

There is a successful & meaninfuly efficent way for Bannerlord. Dont afraid of customization/cosmetics; they both can be in BL in a good framework. And, i said that u dont have to buy as in Apex(successful-skin seller game).
    why on earth are you promoting anti-consumer practices from other companies here for TW?
Back
Top Bottom