Search results for query: *

• Users: Goodkat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I uninstalled Bannerlord today - I literally cannot join a Multiplayer server

I haven't tried Bannerlord since the release. Today I updated the game and launched MP, without any optimism, but I still had hope. Three times I tried to join a TDM server and three times the game crashed without even loading the map. I can't anymore. I know you've all read your fair share...
  2. Lost me Badges

I've been playing since 2020, got lots of badges for over 750 wins in TDM mode. Now they're all gone. All I have is a 20 wins badge that was somehow awarded to me recently. Those badges are the only thing I've to show for over a year of multiplayer, so I'm wondering if there's any way to get me...
  3. Plans to add Custom servers to the game?

Are there plans to allow people to host their own Bannerlord servers? If so, when can we expect this update? I realize this topic has probably has been discussed at length, however, after playing this game on and off since EA launched, I can't help but ponder this question, as the bounty of...
  4. Need More Info [Major Bug] The game still freezes upon opening the Scoreboard!

I have to report this bug yet again because the very first thing happened when I downloaded 1.5.10 and joined a match is the game froze when I opened the Scoreboard! Just to make it clear, we're at the point in this game's development where OPENING THE SCOREBOARD has a extremely high chance to...
  5. EU Servers down

At peak time (Sunday afternoon). They were also down yesterday at peak time (Saturday evening). Any reason why does this happen? Do other regions get this treatment as well? I mean, Oceania servers are online, even tho they're empty.
  6. Need More Info [Bug Report - Please Read] 100% Reproducable Multiplayer Crash - Scrolling the Scoreboard Crashes the Game!!

As the title says, even after the hotfix, this bug presists and is more intense then ever. How to reproduce: Join a match. Pick a team and class Immediately after you spawn, open the Scoreboard and ATTEMPT TO SCROLL DOWN. Odds are about 80%+ you'll crash the game. For me its at least 90%. I...
  7. [Multiplayer] Unbelievably Horrible

3 crashes. In 15 minutes. 3 crashes. In 15 minutes. 3 crashes. In 15 minutes. And this is normal. This happens every day now. I LITTERALY cannot finish a match without crashing. Every day for the past month. It's the definition of unplayable. How did you manage to make this terribad...
  8. Help with creating an Armor mod

Hello! I could really use some help learing how to make a basic armor mod. I should mention I'm a complete newbie when it comes to modding, but I'm trying hard to learn the process. My goals is to learn how to import armor models into Bannerlord. I've found a video guide here on how to make a...
Back
Top Bottom