Search results for query: *

1. Premackattack

1.6.0b releasing at 20:00 UTC+3 (Confirmed)

Woah they were right! Nice call op ?
  2. Premackattack

1.6.0b releasing at 20:00 UTC+3 (Confirmed)

Really hope devs/mods make a comment here for clarification and then lock this thread if it isn't true.
  3. Premackattack

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

You are not being lovely and fabulous. Oh, behave!

I'm not sure what are you trying to say. Maybe that moderation should crack down on off-topic posts and posts critical of developers? I mean, you could learn to live in a police state, but it's not a lovely way to live.
    Makes for better forums on ea games is all I'm saying ?‍♂️
  4. Premackattack

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

^^^ these kinds of comments are why this forum needs tighter community standards rules and a few strict moderators. Previous page there were comments about the relationship between dev involvement in the forums and a forum's toxicity; to that I'd say that the best ea forums in terms of dev involvement and meaningful community comments always have strict communication policies that include warnings, locking threads, and banning users who break such common snese rules as "be lovely." Sounds silly but it works.
  5. Premackattack

Resolved Beta 1.5.10 Can't issue commands once enemy start to flee battle field.

Yeah this is not working great. I wonder if they have a playtest group that trials new patches before release, as I can't imagine a real player enjoying a feature that removes existing opportunities for player agency.
  6. Premackattack

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Great patch. Finally something that makes me want to dive back in for siege testing!
  7. Premackattack

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

I sort of get what you mean but they haven't said its nearly finished. As for villages and cities i don't load into the i just use the menu as there's no need to walk the streets they look nice but there's just no need. The game need more to do more intrigue spies,assassins, plotting against each other, feast, bar brawls , drinking games, arena battles to the death ( proper gladiator style) . Its so lacking at the moment. The marriage is not as good a warbands build up . I like the family system and heir system but the games got to last until you get to that point or your characters got to die before there time.
    Echoing this comment about them not saying its finished. Given how long the game was in development before EA, I would be neither surprised nor disappointed if EA lasted a lot longer than was planned at the outset. If it turns out that with EA they're able to continue developing more narrative and more socially immersive flesh on these beautiful bones, I'm all for them taking as much time as they need to get it right.

As much negative gripe as we get in the forum, there is so, so, so much going on in this game that is very "right." If more of that takes time, so be it.
  8. Premackattack

Prefer long time between patches

With the size of the bugs that tend to come with the new beta releases, my vote is for whatever option includes more internal testing before they push it.
  9. Premackattack

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Solid single player update! Especially the one about Party Screen Change Values, and the one about other heroes completing quests. I didn't even know they could do that!

Hoping tw continues to surface the many, many, MANY behind-the-scenes activities of the game/world. It looks like a ton of work, but players can't appreciate it if they don't know it's there!
  10. Premackattack

TW you have made many great scenes(towns etc), please give us more incentive to visit them

Literally everything outside the battles and quests is a menu.
    That's the crux of the problem right there I think. I really love that they've nixed the downtime/loadscreens with the more regular settlement actions that you take more or less every game day, but management actions that you just "set and forget" or minor flavour interactions with your clan (maybe for nominal relations gain) would be worth the occasional, player-initiated load screen.
  11. Premackattack

TW you have made many great scenes(towns etc), please give us more incentive to visit them

I like alot of your suggestions but in case you werent aware, the suggestion section is generally the place where good ideas goes to die, at least for most forums I've come across anyways, dont seem to be different with TW :xf-wink:.
    Yeah it sucks that you have to dig into that forum to view the activity in there. Wish the single player forum would just surface all active threads from across it's subforums.

Still, I've seen one game with a highly visible, active, and in-game-incorporated suggestions forum (Project Zomboid), and that keeps me going ?
  12. Premackattack

Hey gang, this is the "general discussions" forum- if you think you have some clear ideas for what you'd like to see, also add them to this post in the suggestions forum!
  13. Premackattack

SP - General There NEEDS to be way to keep companions out of combat and SIEGES especially

Are they usually protected against death though? Feels like too many upsides ? Good point though.
    Arriving in the middle of combat is the entire point of a reserve.
  14. Premackattack

Clan Policy?

Awesome idea. Would also love to give clan parties troop number and tier limits- those captains over-hire the clan into poverty!
  15. Premackattack

SP - General Bringing villages to live

These are great! I'm going to rip a few of the more player-initiated ideas here into this thread as well.
  16. Premackattack

Sure.

Although, I am not sure TW are taking us seriously. :smile:
    Haha well thanks anyways!
  17. Premackattack

SP - General There NEEDS to be way to keep companions out of combat and SIEGES especially

Abso-freaking-lutely. A quick implementation could be as simple as 100% not involved in combat, and automatically escape if you're defeated; narratively this could be justified as telling them to run away at first sign of danger, and to watch from afar (ie. Out of combat reach, unable to assist).

I kind of think that having them as a reserve unit (one that can join midcombat) is a little gamey, because I can't think of a narratively explanation to justify their arrival mid-combat.
  18. Premackattack

SP - General Engaging and player-driven village, city, castle, and keep scenes: Your ideas?

Parade
    This is very close to the militaristic waring world theme. Location can be a problem, an option is outside around the city wall, which happens to be a lot of room in the open scenes as well. The event is like a semi-festival itself, player can be the one host it or attend it. In meaningful way, my thought roughly take from WB feast, like you can meet characters( notables, lords, etc) so lead to relations. And the host get influence ofc.

Councils/Meetings: War Councils, Councils for issues/policies, Big decisions
    This is big controversial I guess. Take current on menu UI-only insta things, into actual scenes. Like declare a war you have to be there, this makes big decision/choices become a big thing, a event of itself. It can just be like current army thing, use influence to call, wait for everyone to start, in a scene. Pros and Cons is clearly there.

Throne Room Audience
    The owner of a fief host the event, may be vary abit to faction owner. So those with issues( quests), the icons on the map? They come to you instead when you are the owner. In the same way, if player is not noble they shouldn't be able to just walk up and speak to nobles ( trying to use ingame word choice as much as I can). So they can do so in an audience. The meaning of Audience is a calling for the people in need, notables with issue so the nobles can solve it.

Spent some time with your Family/Clan
    The current education screens is ok tho imo, it is on part with character creation at least. This is like a small talk, a scene on wall, this sort alike. I take it from the reaction talk by companions already in game, but just you actively chose to do it. This improve your relationship with them. Need a meaningful application for clan relation tho.

Horse Racing, Shooting Range alike Civil Activities
    I see this in the same extend like the current arena/tournament, which need a meaningful entry to main map itself however. It can be a big thing to gameplay itself too, because it can essentially separates combat from both Mount,& blade if you know what I mean. The meaning can be like unique horse reward exclusive to horse racing, best/unique Bow reward exclusive to Shooting Range, this format. But also if there can be a more meaningful entry for arena/tournament, then also these activities, into the live world, then the meaning can step up as core gameplay even.

Really want to see how the scenes can work with other parts especially core parts of game too. I feel like this is where M&B unique at. There is also some related problem like a brute loading screen and static scenes( like time only flow in main map) is standing in the way I think.
    These are awesome. I especially like the councils/meetings and civil activities ideas because, like feasts and tablut, I think there's already precedent for that sort of thing (I'm just assuming feasts are already planned for implementation at some point)
  19. Premackattack

SP - General Engaging and player-driven village, city, castle, and keep scenes: Your ideas?

I can't remember if it was in vanilla Warband or a Mod, but I remember that at the end of a siege battle you would have a mini-battle in the Lords Hall with the last few hold-outs of the garrison. Honestly it was one of the things I most looked forward to in the game. Unique settings, a break from the long monotonous monster battles and a lot was still at stake.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that one, that's already been identified as incoming I think!
Back
Top Bottom