Search results for query: *

1. combat AI in Bannerlord suck!

Seriously, the combat is not just a little bad, but utterly awful! From fighting on foot to cavalry to range, everything feel bad and counter-intuitive. These are my reasons why I believe this is so: - First of all, infantry, the supposed backbone of any army, is terrible in Bannerlord. Do...
  2. Resolved Caravan Ambush + Partners in Crime perk = glitched caravan and failed quest

the level 150 Roguery perk, Partners in Crime, makes bandits always offer to join the player. in the Caravan Ambush quest the npc asks the player to follow a caravan and wait for it to be attacked by a group of bandits. however, I went past the caravan to the bandits themselves and used the...
  3. what's the point of the Dragon Banner?

So I made a new game with the intent of doing the main quest instead of just ignoring it. I wanted to try it out, see if there had been any changes since the last time I did the main quest over a year ago. To my surprise hardly anything had change at all! What was worse was the fact that I...
  4. why do horse charges only cause a stagger?

I can charge at full speed with my horse in heavy armor against a simple recruit, yet all I can do is get them stunned for half a second and have them say "oof!". It doesn't even matter if it's a full on charge or just a trot, it still stuns them for the same amount of time! Shouldn't a full on...
  5. vassals voted for someone they hate to be their ruler... is this a bug?

I talked about wanting to be ruler in the tread Should I assassinate My Liege? in the end I didn't have to do anything like that because the old ruler soon died of old age. the pop-up appeared to decide the next ruler and... they don't want me; not even one voted for me. instead, they...
  6. should I assassinate my liege?

I want to be ruler so I was waiting for them to just die of old age, but it is taking way to long. should I friendly-fire them to death in battle or is there a better way? and would this cause the other vassals to hate me?
  7. Company of Trouble quest: why can't I buy them?

as a quick recap of the quest, a lord gives you some units of mercenaries and wants you to go to other lords and try to convince them to buy them. my question is why don't I have an option to simply buy them instead? I am constantly leading armies, so finding a lord isn't a problem for me...
  8. exploit for infinite army cohesion (plz fix, devs)

in order to pull this off you need to make party for a clan member then invite them into your army. whenever army cohesion gets low simply kick that party out of the army and immediately invite them in again. it cost zero influence to invite a clan member into your army, yet inviting a party...
  9. level 275 Scout + Khuzait speed bonus is insane!

seriously, the perk Uncanny Insight can give you a minimum of 7.5% speed increase! and if you decide too have a party only consisting of cavalry you are already have a 10% faster with khuzaits. combining them together with other perks and you are going about 20% faster! plus I can see the up to...
  10. should smithing even be a skill?

be honest, when (or if) the devs fix smithing exploits will any of us care about leveling smithing? what is even the point of smithing? if it's to let the player make a customized weapon or roleplaying then why is it locked behind level 100+ smithing? I don't want to waste my time or skill...
  11. Limit on how many mercenaries a kingdom can have.

seriously, I am at war with the Northern Empire and I was winning, and even convinced most of their clans to join my side. but then they started fielding large armies with decent tier troops and started taking back their settlements. I was wondering why they were able to push me back even after...
  12. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops A reason for war and how AI behave because of it (Casus Belli)

there should be more to it then simply declaring war, there should be a Casus Belli- a reason for war, and this reason should determine the behavior of the campaign AI. also, the personality traits should play a role on what Casus Belli they vote for. here are examples I thought of for Casus...
  13. Khuzaits aren't OP, everyone else just sucks (culture perks, troop trees, & equipment)

there are a lot of people calling to nerf the Khuzaits, calling them unbalanced. however, if we calm down we can see that the Khuzaits are mostly balanced. I know, I know, hate me all you want, but hear me out first. there are three thing that make the a faction weak or strong: culture perks...
  14. SP - World Map add roads to speed up travel world map (option as project at least?)

it can take a whole day to travel to from two cities that are right next to each other. you're so slow unless you have a ton of horses in your inventory/party. if you are leading an army, well, good luck! 3-4 campaign speed is the best you can get a small 300 man army, and 1000+ can starve...
  15. wars are too grindy (recruiting should be made harder for AI)

there are so many threads talking about how wars can suck in Bannerlord: wars happen too often and against several factions at a time, illogical terms of peace (a losing faction demanding 2000+ Denars as tribute), and how no matter how many armies you defeat another 1000+ army will simply...
  16. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops let rebellions escalate into separatists if there are too many

since they added rebellions to the game I have seen a total of about 20 in my gameplay, and all except 3 happened to the Kuzaits and Battanians. it has really slowed down their expansions, allowing me to get some breathing room. but it has gotten ridiculous; I have seen these cities rebel almost...
  17. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops add cultural integration into the game

I would like the game to have the cities I conquered slowly (like in 5-10 in-game years) become the same culture as my faction. whenever you enter a city there can be a meter that tells you the main culture of the city and how much of other cultures' influence it as well. it will determine what...
  18. why don't AI troops use shield bash?

I notice that troops never seem to bash or shove at all. this isn't a problem on field battles, but in siege battles bashing would be good to push away the mass of defenders to be able get pass through the gates. so why don't they do it? also the bashing range is a little to short; you need to...
  19. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops let looters upgrade like all other bandits

before I start I want to state that I have no intension of making this a imperial type of bandit; there should be one, but looters should stay as generic bandit type for all cultures. now the role of a looter is simple: they're easy kills so the player can level up. however, after the very early...
  20. SP - Economy have 'War Caravans' sell food to armies

having war caravans is something will have no impact on the game as of now since most armies simply either disperse or get captured before they begin to starve. however, as the game develops, it seems like the developers' solution for "settlement swapping" (settlements constantly switching hands...
Back
Top Bottom