Search results for query: *

1. PaTi6op

In Progress Graphical bug after 1 or 2 hours ingame

So I decided to fiddle with the files of the game - Engine_config.

Then I went to the dlss technique which was 0 (which means its off) I turned it on to a 1.

So now the issue is totally gone.
    The icon dont spin when in menu's(they can be bit slow at times yes, but dont get that spinning animation at all).
    Flipping between menu's dont trigger it, load times of the items bit slow, but no spin.

I did notice that on the partymenu one of my companions shield is pink(but not actually in combat).(so it indicates it couldnt direcly load the texture for some reason).

I played for close to 3,5hrs in 1 sitting was a totally fresh start in 1.58 and didnt have any sign of the issue at all.

So if anyone else feel tempted to give it a go, to see if this is the "issue" or its more complex.
    I've had some luck doing other things that made it so I could typically play for 2-4 hrs without any issues.
    But then it was noticable slower when loading menu's etc.

Now its not noticable at all, felt like I was playing in 1.57 almost.
    I'll tell you a secret ... just ok for anyone? dlss is included in the game settings) It is not necessary to go into the configs. And yes, a lot of people have already checked it, it does not help.
  2. PaTi6op

Nearly a year in, Does TW acknowledge the anniversary with an update for when EA will be done?

These are just facepalm guys. You are like grumpy grandmas)
  3. PaTi6op

In Progress Grown up lords without armor

I'm running an unmodded 1.5.8 Beta playthrough, I can confirm this bug is in action on vanilla since 1.5.6.

It seems like it becomes more prominent on longer term playthrough, my own playthrough is in year 1140+ and many of the original lords and ladies are dead, with their grandchildren and great grandchildren having come of age. These new lords and ladies are the ones who seem to be showing up wearing nothing but their skivvies in their encyclopedia and when having conversations in civilian situations. Many others are entering the battlefield unarmed and unarmored, making them more likely to enter permanent-death rather than unconsciousness. Those that do somehow acquire arms and armor, oftentimes never acquire mounts even if their culture gravitates towards mounted combat styles.

I've also made several posts on the Steam Forums detailing both this bug and other bugs.
    Thank you for responding and letting us know. I hope this information reaches the developers
  4. PaTi6op

Information about developments at snowballing problem

What version is this?
    I am pretty sure I have a button to get cohesion up on top of the menu. Its super easy and takes no time to add influence to cohesion.
    1.5.7. I can only top up in +10 increments.
  5. PaTi6op

Information about developments at snowballing problem

I am still here. We still have 3-4 more months. We will do lots in this time all together. Thanks for all your comments.

Bannerlord is something we created all together and it will be a better game by time pass.
    H7c7r6E.png

You can have some kind of button here to replenish all the "cohesion" of the army at once. Or a checkbox for "automatic replenishment" would be even better. Sometimes, when the army is large with a large number of lords, it is very annoying to replenish the strip every time ...
  6. PaTi6op

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
    If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
    Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Eh, I'm sick of the unmodified version. I've experienced this problem before without mods. Okay, if I ever start a new game without mods, I'll post it here. Or maybe someone else has encountered this and will report it for me.
  7. PaTi6op

This is not really a mistake, most likely just a flaw. I just wanted to highlight this problem. The thing is that some of the new matured lords appear in ordinary clothes, without armor and often even without weapons. Therefore, they become easy targets for anyone else. If you play with deaths...
  8. PaTi6op

Resolved [e1.5.8 Beta] Texture are not loaded/messed up

So I've also had another suspision -> tested it..

I napped out my network cable when playing the game(since I only play singleplayer anyways).

For me the spinning/slow loading is now gone or at teh very least reduced to a level where I dont notice it, maybe the first time you open any menu, but after that its "instant".

So again if anyone else can verify if they get a good effect out of this?

I read something similar on BG3 EA where ppl had issues, and that they got it resolved by yanking out the cable, as the data the companies leechs from our play then shutsdown and or dont cause issues.

While its all good and nice that they collect metrics, its not ok when or if its a source that makes the version unenjoyable/unplayable.
    I'm thinking it may not directly be the program that do it, but perhaps a conflict in the anti-virus/firewall and the program perhaps?

I have little to no insight so all this is more or less speculations and magic, but when it works well I'd thougth I'd share and or get feedback if works for others aswell.
    I could now flip the switch on performance back to very high with no issues aswell.
    I cant see there have been dloaded a patch today so.
    Have you started a new game or continued an old save? This is important, because when starting a New Game for a couple of hours, an error with textures and icons does not appear.

If you continued the old save, how many hours did you play?

I will definitely check your method today, but I very much doubt it will help.

UPD: So, the actual problem appeared immediately after starting the game, not even a couple of minutes had passed.
  9. PaTi6op

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Only if you have a weak PC. I honestly haven't had neither of graphical problems on both branches. I guess memory leak is fine if you have 32gb of fast ram and m2 ssd drive.
    It doesn't matter all that, sooner or later you will get a crash from memory.
  10. PaTi6op

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

I generally agree, I was hoping Warband would be the foundation on which Bannerlord would be built, not a reworking of the foundation.
    I think the primary problem with Bannerlord (aside from combat/siege AI) is the lack of interesting things to do. I think expanding on the campaign interactions in meaningful and immersive ways would drastically improve the game. Just spitballing some ideas:
    • Noble gatherings where kingdom policy is determined (similar to a feast, but for business, unrelated to tournaments)
      • Would be similar to how the marshal system worked in Warband where lords would congregate before going to war, just a political version of that
    • Feasts centered around tournaments where lords can congregate and build relations
      • Could act as essentially a roving quest hub where kingdom-impacting quests can be taken/turned in (scouting, soldier training, taxation gathering, etc.)
    • Build on the lord relation system
      • Create more interaction with the lord relation system (similar to the "I think we should go here", "Patrol here", "I want to marry your child" stuff from Warband)
      • Increase utility of lord relation system (adoption into other clans (sandbox mode only), seek favors (money, soldiers, gear, influence, position within clan, etc.)
    • Build on campaign effects of quests
      • Right now it seems like quests only really affect your ability to recruit soldiers from notables
      • Would love to see more tangible campaign effects of quests (scouting, soldier training, taxation gathering, gear smithing, etc. impacts/drives AI decisions or improves fief/kingdom in some way)
    • AI patrols created from city and castle garrisons to hunt looters/bandits/small enemy parties
    • Build on AI personalities and traits
      • Similar to Total War/Civ/Age of Wonders, the personalities and traits of AI lords and kingdoms should affect their decisions in meaningful ways
    I would definitely like to see all of the above in the game.
  11. PaTi6op

Very true. The hotfix last night has improved it loads. It is not fully fixed at least for me. It still happens but after like two hours of gameplay and restarting the game gives me another two. So it is no longer ruining my fun. Thank you, Taleworlds.
    You are in luck, since such failures occur so rarely) I had 2 hours without glitches only at the beginning of a new game after a recent fix. After that, everything returned to what it was, every 30 minutes or less.
  12. PaTi6op

Yah as I stated this was more a dirty-fix that worked for me.
    But then again if you have to restart each 1hr vs 10 min thats playable atleast.

Still odd they havent figured out what it is though, I've tried to look at files and see if there is any thing I can spot in them if there is differences between 1.57 and 1.58 but alas.
    Most likely its in one of the filetypes I cant open(like the .exe files or something something I dunno, not that savy)

I really hope they fix it sooner than later, as its one of the most frustrating issues I've had atleast
    In any case, we knew what we were doing, downloading the beta version) We will wait for further fixes.
  13. PaTi6op

I need someone else to reply to my "hotfix" that works for this aka scientific method of sorts.
    Todays hotfix didnt fix it for me atleast.

So I was wondering do tweaking some of the settings help?
    To some degree lowering settings have had an effect where its taken longer before the issue to arise.

However I tweaked the amount of GPU dedicated memory which I hadnt touched before.
    I moved it from Very High as thats what I usually have it on.
    Moved the it down to Very Low and here's the "odd thing"/fix is comeing.

What happends is that I still get the icons not showing, spinning icons etc.. however when I close the windows and open them again -> it resets and the issue is gone.

While maybe not ideal, it is alot faster to close a bartemenu and re-open it again than to close the game and start it all over again (imo).

Example if you hit K for Kingdome menu - the name of the holding and the face of the lord is supposed to show.
    Typically then the issue will make the face not showing.
    Hit K again, and it closes that menu, now hit K again and it opens and on my end now the lords face shows.

Should this work for others hooray!
    For Taleworlds maybe it narrows down that there is something specific to that memory allocation that needs to be looked at.

Again this works/fixes the issue when it pops up on my end but it could be just my luck and or config of my rig that it works for me and not others.

---
    Edited
    I forgot to note that I deleted the Shaders folder in Bannerlord first.
    Then I verified it on Steam.

I played with it like that but that didnt work, but then I changed the settings under performance to Very low(and I can also use it on low) and the issue is "gone" and or fixable when it occurs by closeing the window it happends in(try first to wait abit when its the spinning icons, if it dont come back, close it and now it should load normally(atleast it do for me).

I still wouldnt consider the issue fixed though, but this is a workaround, that atleast makes the version of the game "enjoyable"/playable.(for me)
    I was able to play quietly for an hour according to your method, until the icons stopped working again
  14. PaTi6op

I need someone else to reply to my "hotfix" that works for this aka scientific method of sorts.
    Todays hotfix didnt fix it for me atleast.

So I was wondering do tweaking some of the settings help?
    To some degree lowering settings have had an effect where its taken longer before the issue to arise.

However I tweaked the amount of GPU dedicated memory which I hadnt touched before.
    I moved it from Very High as thats what I usually have it on.
    Moved the it down to Very Low and here's the "odd thing"/fix is comeing.

What happends is that I still get the icons not showing, spinning icons etc.. however when I close the windows and open them again -> it resets and the issue is gone.

While maybe not ideal, it is alot faster to close a bartemenu and re-open it again than to close the game and start it all over again (imo).

Example if you hit K for Kingdome menu - the name of the holding and the face of the lord is supposed to show.
    Typically then the issue will make the face not showing.
    Hit K again, and it closes that menu, now hit K again and it opens and on my end now the lords face shows.

Should this work for others hooray!
    For Taleworlds maybe it narrows down that there is something specific to that memory allocation that needs to be looked at.

Again this works/fixes the issue when it pops up on my end but it could be just my luck and or config of my rig that it works for me and not others.
    Alas, today's fix didn't help me (
    I'll try your solution, maybe I'll get lucky too. You get tired of restarting the game every half hour, or even more often.
  15. PaTi6op

In Progress Item icons with forever loading cogwheel.

Are you still having the same problem after the latest hotfix?
    There is still a problem with icons, the patch did not help
  16. PaTi6op

In Progress Graphical bug after 1 or 2 hours ingame

Are you still having the same problem after the latest hotfix?
    Still problem with icons after 30 minutes of playing
  17. PaTi6op

Endless Wars in 1.5.7 How to make a faction make peace with everyone?

Yes :smile: ive lost my first character and his brother - because i lost battles after executing a hell of a ton of nobles :eek:
    You get to select a new king from your family/companions - The widows i use as governors or "trade" them into allie noble who needs a wife :smile: then i get some more to invite to my army
    It's funny though)) I usually avoid captivity or battles in which I will lose, so as not to lose the equipment and soldiers acquired with blood and sweat) And what if the player does not have companions or family, the game will be over? xd
  18. PaTi6op

Live battles = slowly killing your kingdom?

I also want the developers to come up with a replacement for the dying mercenary clans. By the 3000th day, almost all the clans of mercenaries had been destroyed. I don't need them in principle, but they could be needed by dying factions, because very often thanks to mercenaries, factions rise from their knees. In any case, if you play for the long term, you need to look for a solution. Or let a new clan of mercenaries be created in place of the deceased, or let the mercenaries marry and have children.
  19. PaTi6op

Endless Wars in 1.5.7 How to make a faction make peace with everyone?

i really really really tried to be honorable - But all those wars also sickenss me and at some points i step in and.... Execute them all... Just to be executed myself aswell :eek:
    Wait, do you mean that the player can also be executed if he is captured?)
  20. PaTi6op

Resolved Bug when looting an enemy village

When raiding a village, after about a few seconds, a message appears that our faction is signing a peace treaty and the looting stops, but in fact there was no peace. You have to make a "raid" again and again catch this message and until the village is completely exhausted.
Back
Top Bottom