Search results for query: *

1. Saber Cherry

OK, what is wrong with this game where you can't remap keys?

There was a beta test. What the hell was wrong with you betas? I can't remap up because W is already taken and every alternative is already taken. I can't remap left because S is taken and A is taken. I can't remap right because F is already taken. Basically, everything is taken and you...
  2. Saber Cherry

Mount and Blade 3

There have been a lot of topics on Mount and Blade 2, but I feel safe that this will be the first thread on Mount and Blade 3.  What features do you want?
  3. Saber Cherry

Blocky Illegible Text Replicated in Another Game!

I was playing Europa Universalis III with my Geforce 9600 GT.  And....  Boooom!  Out of nowhere, suddenly the text got blocky and I couldn't read it, just like in Mount and Blade! EU3 seems to have various kinds of text.  Some of it became blocky, and some didn't.  Also, there was some other...
  4. Saber Cherry

What is your favorite polls?

What do yuo liek???oneoneone
  5. Saber Cherry

Do City Relations Do Anything?

I've been increasing my relations with various cities (aka towns), and I got to wondering... why? You can't recruit from them. When you are at war with a faction, you can't enter its cities even if you have positive relations. Is there something I'm missing or forgetting?
  6. Saber Cherry

Version .955 Changes

Preface: If you choose to post bugs in this thread, please ALSO post them in the bug forum. 1) Fog now shows up on the map! 2) You keep your companions when you are taken prisoner. 3) .954 inventory error text bugs gone, and you can see messages in battle.
  7. Saber Cherry

Armor Formula

The current armor formula (I gather) is: damage = max(0, rawDamage - armor) I am in favor of (and think it would be more realistic): damage = floor((rawDamage^2) / (rawDamage + armor)) This makes a nice, smooth, asymptotic graph.  Damage is reduced by a maximum of 'armor', if the damage is...
  8. Saber Cherry

A Matériel World

First, let me declare that I have not studied the eras about which I am talking, so anything I say is more about generalities than specifics, which may very well be wrong. What is materiel?  I see it as all the stuff, other than money, buildings, and naked human bodies, needed to run a war...
  9. Saber Cherry

Version .954 Changes

Hopefully this won't degenerate into an antagonistic discussion of economic system gameplay considerations, though of course discussion is welcome. I'll start off the thread with: I notice that the version number is different by +.001. So anything else you notice, feel free to post.  Maybe...
  10. Saber Cherry

Artimenner Wants to Go To Geroia

Let's let him!  There are vast expanses of empty land in all directions, and this mysterious island.  Is it all being held secret for 1.00?  Maybe...  maybe not.  But in the meantime... I have a man who wants to go to a non-existent place!  As the player, it is my sacred duty and obligation to...
  11. Saber Cherry

.953 Training Grounds Trainer Difficulty

Is it me, or did the trainer's fighters in the training ground get way easier?  I had no trouble at level 2 with 9 agility, no power strike, and no weapon proficiency above 55 getting through all 12 without a loss.  I seem to remember in the past that if I struck a Veteran or Champion, he would...
  12. Saber Cherry

Insufficient Vendor Cash for Viable Trading

Trading got quite a large change in .95x, and seems a bit more interesting and dynamic now, though not quite right.  But as a player, it can be pretty difficult to supply your army's salary (especially if you have garrisons!) - indeed, I find it impossible to do without constant trading, whether...
  13. Saber Cherry

Possible Solution to Disappearing King Problem

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,37803.0.html When a King is captured by farmers, and they return to their village, what happens?
  14. Saber Cherry

Additional Map Objects - for a Beautiful, Vibrant, Realistic Calradia

The map of Calradia is currently rather depressing.  While games like Age of Wonders, Civilization, Conquest of the New World, and Europa Universalis (to a lesser extent) actively draw the player in with maps full of life and sparkle, Calradia is a bit dry.  Almost like a spreadsheet.  And...
  15. Saber Cherry

10,000 XP for ending a war?

I got a quest in Rivacheg to end a war by convincing a Vaegir and Rhodok lord to agree to negotiate.  The reward was 12,000 denars...  nice!  However, the quest itself is actually very easy, because each lord will accept a large bribe (7000 denari and 1500 denari) to do what you say.  This...
  16. Saber Cherry

Ichamur Guildmaster

Does Ichamur have a guildmaster?  And if so, where is he?
  17. Saber Cherry

Troop Map Speed Chart

A chart showing the map speed of every troop type. Sorry if the title is misleading - I don't have one, I want one.  I couldn't find one by searching, but perhaps someone has seen such a thing?  The speed would be something like the map movement speed in daylight on the open plains of the...
  18. Saber Cherry

Anime Hair Mod

Anime has a lot going for it.  There is good, bad, masterful, inane, and mediocre anime...  but one thing they all have in common, that alone supercedes all other human art and culture, is the hair.  It is brilliant and wonderful.  I am always in awe when anime characters can tell that some...
  19. Saber Cherry

Jagged Alliance 2 and Merc Interactions

Has anyone ever played it?  It has a similar feel to Band of Warriors, in that each has a bunch of named unique mercenaries. But one thing JA2 did quite well - compared to X-COM, which had lots of named soldiers, none of whom ever spoke or had personalities - was have its mercenaries interact. ...
  20. Saber Cherry

"Kill Troublesome Bandits" failed.

I did a "Kill Troublesome Bandits" quest for Uxkhal, defeated the bandits, and spoke to the shopkeeper... and my options were "I'm still working on it" or "What if I can't kill the bandits?" I had an unrelated concurrent ale delivery quest to another city.  But for whatever reason, killing the...
Back
Top Bottom