Search results for query: *

1. Saber Cherry

So Let's make a list of what features are missing from this "early access"

That's not exactly an issue though, you can't bind the same key to two different actions, most games are like this.
    That's incorrect. Most games allow preemption. Let me explain.

Let's say "Jump" is mapped to X. In most games, if you map "X" to "toss grenade", then "X" will toss grenade and stop doing Jump. In M&B2, you will simply get a message that "X" is already used until you scroll around and find what X is doing, then de-map it, then go back to "toss grenade" and map it to "X". It's an unnecessary pain in the ass.
  2. Saber Cherry

Is playing as a female character not a disadvantage anymore?

I did not play Warband for more than a dozen hours; I didn't like it much. I played the original.
  3. Saber Cherry

[Guide] Optimising single-player performance - Stuttering? Got 8gb RAM? This might help

This is not a game designed for 8GB RAM. It is technically possible to run in that situation, but if you want to enjoy it, ... you need a good computer.
  4. Saber Cherry

What? I like playing as a female, that's not what I said at all. I said that it should have a penalty like it was in warband since it's more historically realistic. It's a fantasy game but still warband was based off reality in a ton of ways.
    Playing as a female should incur a penalty? Does not sound fun to me.
  5. Saber Cherry

So Let's make a list of what features are missing from this "early access"

Key remapping is missing.

You can remap keys however you want, but 90% of the time, your choices will get rejected because most of the keys are taken. Nobody at Taleworlds ever anticipated the situation where someone might want to use a key that was already assigned.
  6. Saber Cherry

So I suck at Combat

Honestly, I have not played the game yet, and I don't plan to in the near future, because they devs have somehow lost the ability to allow key remapping. So I'm not sure what the problem is here. But I'm interested in hearing about flaws, so please do expound.
  7. Saber Cherry

If you don't like playing as female, don't play as female. If you can tolerate a point or two of stat redistribution, go ahead! I play as female and I don't care whether there are stat penalties or bonuses. In the long run it doesn't matter.
  8. Saber Cherry

So I suck at Combat

"So, I'm ashamed to admit, I've played 300+ Hrs of Warband, but always used auto aim and block. "
    I mean, there's your problem. What's the confusion?
  9. Saber Cherry

OK, what is wrong with this game where you can't remap keys?

Oh, in fact, you can remap keys if you spend a ****-ton of time deleting all key mappings and then remapping the ones you want. Then finding the ones you deleted, lalala. Sounds fun to me!
  10. Saber Cherry

Ehh refunded it.

Not gonna lie. You're basically all plebians, but this game is also pretty questionable. As it stands, it's crap. You can't remap your keys. Not sure what to say about a game like that other than "it's garbage". Note that with great effort you can remap your keys, but if you want to put forth that effort, you're basically a huge fanboi like me.
  11. Saber Cherry

I'm going to keep bumping this until I can play the game. It's not currently playable. It's weird because Mount and Blade was totally fine.
  12. Saber Cherry

My bad! You can remap your keys however you want. But then in combat they revert to the defaults. So, no, this game does not allow key remapping.
  13. Saber Cherry

You can remap the keys by looking around and finding the keys that were incorrectly mapped, then mapping them to random keys, then going back and finding the correct keys and mapping them to what were vacated. It's a pain in the ass, but for some reason, that's what Taleworlds wants you to do this time around. It would be helpful if you could just press a key, and presto, that's the key for that option. Maybe a goal for the future.
  14. Saber Cherry

There was a beta test. What the hell was wrong with you betas? I can't remap up because W is already taken and every alternative is already taken. I can't remap left because S is taken and A is taken. I can't remap right because F is already taken. Basically, everything is taken and you...
  15. Saber Cherry

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Wow, Viking Conquest's graphics look even better than M&B 2!  The video was almost photorealistic.
  16. Saber Cherry

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

The takeaway here is that Bannerlord will have a 3-headed humanoid beast, where each head has an independent mood, like Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  Awesome!  Hope they get the banter right.
  17. Saber Cherry

So....Yeah. 'Bout those files

Sloth said:
    Your profile picture suits to your question.
    Funny! =P

Wait, no.  The existing cheats are too damn hard, dammit.  I suggest the OP invest in a keyboard with an IWIN button.
  18. Saber Cherry

What will be "nooby" in Warband?

Dudro said:
    Are we going to kill each other with rocks and boots?

Boots are for walking, silly!  Stones, though, are a 1337 weapon.  The large bag of stones being for pansies and cheaters, and horse-stoners being obvious losers.  Armor is also pretty newb, I suppose - the only people I will respect as being worthy are those who run around naked and bereft of manufactured weaponry.  As a sign of my respect, I will couched-lance them from a heavy hunter, while wearing full plate; as opposed to those unworthy of my respect, who I will play against seriously.
  19. Saber Cherry

What will be "nooby" in Warband?

Anyone who rides a mount and wields some sort of blade is a newb.  I really want the expansion renamed to "Boot and Stone".
  20. Saber Cherry

M&B Warband Beta Testing Invitation

Fuzz said:
    Looks like no beta for me, damn yahoo. 

Wonder why there isn't a warning on the first page.

"Warning:  Yahoo Sucks."

Here, I put it on the current page.  That's even better!
Back
Top Bottom