Search results for query: *

• Users: slaur4
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. slaur4

Suggestion General Add a campaign event for crime rating changes

It's quite difficult to keep track of all the actions that will lead to a crime rating modification. Please consider adding an event with the faction, modifier, and the crime action type.
  2. slaur4

Add a custom background to a game menu

Hi, I'm looking for a way to add a custom image as background for a new menu Somewhere in the code there is this line : public static void game_menu_taken_prisoner_town_ui_on_init(MenuCallbackArgs args) { if (Hero.MainHero.IsFemale)...
  3. slaur4

Can modders suggest campaign events additions to developers ?

Hello, Long story short : I would like to use a beforeClanDestroyedEvent but as far as I can tell it does not exist yet. I know developers have a lot on their plate right, so would it be reasonable to ask if they could add new events ? And where should I ask ?
  4. slaur4

Resolved [1.5.7] Troops with negative carrying capacity

Summary: The game uses a negative troops bonus while calculating the party burden. This seems similar to this thread : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/party-carry-weight-stuck-at-10.439915/ How to Reproduce: I have a party of 200+ troops. I leave most of them in garrison with...
  5. slaur4

Resolved [Beta 1.5.7] Performance drop

Summary: The game is great, but performance dropped with the latest beta : Heavy stutter in campaign map Menus are generally less responsive and loading times increased Combat camera and movements feel less responsive too, both in arena and open fields How to Reproduce: Start a regular...
Back
Top Bottom