Search results for query: *

• Users: Wixxa
  • Order by date
  1. Development Update #6: Rebellions, Missions and More!

Hi! I just watched the video and I love the update. I believe that some changes will already be useful. I admit that before I watched the movie, I felt a bit anxious because with these updates it can be different, but in my opinion it is very much +
  2. Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Haven't had too much time to check out everything yet but the main thing I've noticed is that the game icons and forum ranks on a user's profile aren't designed for such a dark colour scheme. Might be worth a rethink/edit of the icons at some point.
    Apart from that, really liking the new update. Hopefully we can add more features and tools as time progresses.
  3. On Rebellions

I am a man of the forest. I love being in the woods and if I could, I would build a small cabin in the woods, preferably somewhere near the flux. If it was possible, I would like to buy flux the most, because nothing soothes me as much as the sound of flux. If I could buy flux all surrounded by 5km as well as forests and I could sit there and have peace of mind. If someone saw an advertisement about Buy flux, I am willing, no matter what price !!
Back
Top Bottom