Search results for query: *

1. Bergil

Dev Blog 22/03/18

Really wonderful animations, you should be proud of your team there.  :party:
  2. Bergil

Unlimited Corpses on the Battlefield, Please?

AJIexander said:
      As the lovers of the Warhammer say:
    "BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD!"
    "SKULL THRONE OF SKULLS!"

So, that I ask more corpses, without this the battlefield looks not so epic and on the present.

Blood for the blood god!

I think that's how it goes.
  3. Bergil

Feminism

Incel is an entirely new term to me, but having looked up it's meaning on urban dictionary I can't believe that anyone would WANT to have that tag applied to them.
  4. Bergil

Dev Blog 15/03/18

Really great blog.

Whilst I've got nothing against these new multiplayer game modes and will be happy to try them out and make up my own mind getting rid of the classic multiplayer modes seems like a poor idea to moi.

Just... Under game mode call them... "Classic Battle" or... Whatever.
  5. Bergil

Dev Blog 01/03/2018

I want battle chickens. BATTLE CHICKENS.
  6. Bergil

Dev Blog 08/02/18

Sebidee said:
    Boring blog, why not post a video or something for once? We've seen no footage of the game for 6 months.

We've seen gifs!
  7. Bergil

Feminism

Bunny Cookie Canada said:
    IZASlD7.jpg

That's a mean looking trowel.
  8. Bergil

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

shar_N said:
    Bug where my character continuously gains exp for no reason and levels up extremely quick happened again. This is the second time the bug has occurred and both times happened right as the wildlings invade the north. Anyone else have this problem?

Sounds like a good problem to have.
  9. Bergil

Feminism

What's a feminist?  :iamamoron:
  10. Bergil

Dev Blog 01/02/18

The destructible castle walls had been the issue the team where having with the game, I assume them showing us the castly bits blowing up is a way of saying they're nearly there.  :twisted:
  11. Bergil

Dev Blog 25/01/18

I liked it.  :grin:

It's the little touches and detail one appreciates.
  12. Bergil

Dev Blog 07/12/17

Regarding the board game between respawn idea... What about a server which is just like a large tavern with board games everywhere players could just walk upto and play against each other? Somewhere to slow down and chat about the most recent battle or something.
  13. Bergil

Dev Blog 30/11/17

Vermillion_Hawk said:
    Glad they're erring on the side of inclusion when it comes to arms and armour. I was playing Viking Conquest and it's a pretty good example of how not to do the game, it's certainly "historically accurate" enough (although I have sincere misgivings about everyone and their brother packing a fustibalus), but the combat is also **** boring compared to Warband thanks to the more severe limits on weapon options.

This.

Dear Taleworlds, please DO NOT remove weapons to supposedly stay true to history. Bannerlord is a game which people play for fun and variety of weapons to use adds to that! Besides if people want crossbows removed guess what? They can mod them out according to previous blogs.
  14. Bergil

Dev Blog 23/11/17

Really nice blog post.

I might be naive but producing correct looking mini castles, towns and villages to represent them on the campaign map sounds to me like final touches.

Regarding the empire though, as it's the oldest faction and original occupants of the land it'd be preferable to see better contructed roads in their territory, or at least outside of main towns/castles instead of just gravel paths.
  15. Bergil

Dev Blog 16/11/17

I know it all boils down to numbers eventually however I'm really impressed with the whole physics based damage model.
  16. Bergil

Features you want to see in single player Bannerlord

Kataphrakt said:
    Heir system or RIOT  :evil:

Completely agree. An heir system would just be the icing on the cake. Really nice buttery icing, not that overly sugary sickly stuff.

17. Bergil

Boob slider

Der Kopfsammler said:
    I was laughing my ass off even before clicking the post, as i knew what to expect... Well done, Sir.  :lol:

*Takes a bow*

Lord Brutus said:
    More likely this thread belong on an elementary school wash room wall.

I disagree. All I've ever seen drawn on the walls of school toilets are crude drawings of peoples intimate bits.

coeurderoi said:
    What about bulge slider tho?

That's a must also. Would allow me to play as Gundarr the barbarian.

Apox said:
    Will we be able to press P to jiggle those boobs as well? :razz:

That's what I've heard. So it must be true.
  18. Bergil

Boob slider

Will there be a boob slider? These things are very important. Didn't notice one in any of the character creation videos.
  19. Bergil

Dev Blog 09/11/17

Proper horses please.
  20. Bergil

Dev Blog 26/10/17

:grin:

Neat blog.
Back
Top Bottom