Search results for query: *

1. Loaf Cat

Resolved [e1.5.7] Steppe War Horse and Steppe Warhorse.

Steppe War Horse is marked to be deleted in the game files. I don't think it's possible to buy it from a town though. Do you have Beast Whisperer perk from Scouting by any chance?
    I have one of my companions set to my scout. Turns out he does have that perk, yes.
  2. Loaf Cat

Resolved [e1.5.7] Steppe War Horse and Steppe Warhorse.

There appears to be two versions of the same horse with different stats. The two are named as follows: "Steppe Warhorse" and "Step War Horse." I believe the latter was picked up fighting bandits. The former was purchased from a town. Not sure if this is by design, but I imagine it isn't. I am...
  3. Loaf Cat

SP - UI Right click to close right-side notifications.

Just a quality of life improvement. The right-side notifications that appear when you go to war, or voting starts, etc. Clicking the X is fine but it'd be much quicker and more convenient if I could right click the symbols to close the notifications. Already in the game, I'm dumb :P
  4. Loaf Cat

In Progress 1.5.7 Game crashes when attacking Looters

Hey, thought I'd share. I've been testing and collecting info on this specific crash. Here's a thread of what I have discovered so far! https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ultiple-causes-explained.437642/#post-9623312
  5. Loaf Cat

Resolved [e1.5.7 beta] Crashes when interacting with Looters (multiple causes explained).

Okay, yes, I can now confirm, this occurs with any sized looter party if you try to interact with them after entering the smithy.

2021-01-16_13.48.39_39463d1f615ee277d2ffffc151336485
  6. Loaf Cat

Resolved 1.5.7 - Game crashing when I try to launch new campaign

Hi LoafCat. Once more, many thanks. It worked!
    Ah, great! Glad it helped!
  7. Loaf Cat

Resolved [e1.5.7 beta] Crashes when interacting with Looters (multiple causes explained).

No worries!
    Hey, it's just done it again. I clicked yes to upload files. What do I do now?

EDIT: You need this, right? 2021-01-15_17.08.13_39463d1f615ee277d2ffffc151336485
  8. Loaf Cat

Resolved 1.5.7 - Game crashing when I try to launch new campaign

I'm not sure why, but I initially had this issue. I did a fresh install of the game, then reset Steam, and it worked. I know others have had some luck with that too. If that doesn't work, try all the basic stuff: update GPU drivers, verify game cache integrity, restart your PC if you haven't already.
  9. Loaf Cat

Resolved [e1.5.7] Using CTRL to select multiple groups no longer works

Haven't seen this posted in Known Issues. If it is, that's my bad! Summary: In previous updates, holding CTRL while pressing the numbers 1-9 would allow me to select multiple groups at once. For example, if I wanted to command only infantry and archers, I could hold CTRL and then press 1 and...
  10. Loaf Cat

Introduction/Hello thread

I'm Tom and have put 113 hours into Bannerlord so far. Never played Warband but I know it's much loved. Was always looking for this kind of game but didn't know where to go. I'm fluent in Welsh and English! I'm 21 years old and signed up mainly to help track bugs etc with the beta branch :smile:
  11. Loaf Cat

Were you able yo use the crash uploader after the crashes? It is nearly impossible for us to reproduce most of the crashes. With an uploaded dump file of the crash, we can debug the issue. If you are still experiencing this issue please use the crash uploader and send us the crash identifier so that we can find it. You will see the identifier after the upload is completed and you can copy it on the dialogue window.

I did initially upload it but wasn't aware of how the crash uploader worked. If it happens again, I will do so and reply to this thread again with the ID. Sorry about that!
  12. Loaf Cat

I did check known issues and saw: - " Investigating the crashes occurred in large battles." However, this is a bit more specific and as I'm unsure whether it occurs in all instances, I thought I'd report it. EDIT: This post has been rewritten as new information has come to light. Summary...
Back
Top Bottom