Search results for query: *

• Users: Userre
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Userre

Final Charm Perk 'Immortal Charm' doesn't work with companions and I think it probably should

It takes a long while to grind a companion or family member up to 275 charm, but I decided to do it so that I'd be earning a solid 10 influence per day off the perk, with my character and my wife. Unfortunately, the perk doesn't actually apply to other clan members and I think it probably...
  2. Userre

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Ideas for Improving Minor Clans and Niche Troop Trees

Something really cool about Bannerlord is the introduction on clans. It's honestly a great feature for a M&B game. One of the consequences of this system is the introduction of so-called Minor Clans. These clans, as far as I know, are supposed to serve two primary purposes: 1. They act as...
  3. Userre

SP - General Adding Flavor to Bannerlord: Flavor encounters and Rolls

I have currently clocked in 1105 hours in Bannerlord and have over 700 hours in Warband, so suffice to say I've played a lot. An idea I've gathered from other games (Stellaris primarily) is that Bannerlord would be a far better game if devs introduced 'flavor encounters'. What I mean is pretty...
  4. Userre

SP - Battles & Sieges Create 'Skirmish' command for cavalry where they only fight cavalry and avoid the archer/infantry line

I'm always interested in singleplayer battles to try and eliminate the cavalry force first, but micromanaging my cavalry can be tedious. If a Skirmish command were introduced, this would encourage my cavalry to only attack the cavalry at the wings. This would be slightly more realistic as in...
  5. Userre

Where do Warhorses go?

I notice that horses tend to accumulate in cities where a satellite village produces horses, but warhorses are constantly in very short supply. Do AI parties actually use warhorses, or is there another reason they're so scarce?
  6. Userre

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Suggestion: Create more granularity in the Order of Battle system

Edit: I typed this a week or two ago, and didn't intend to submit it, especially in the wrong category. I clicked into this saved draft and accidentally submitted it and there's no way to delete it, so feel free to read it if you want but there's already been plenty of feedback related to this...
  7. Userre

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Suggestion: Allow a mechanic for kingdoms to end without execution (a few ideas for how this could be implemented below)

In many playthroughs of mine, I'll end up starting a new kingdom off of the same kingdom I was a vassal too. Recently I renounced my oath and kept my fiefs, quite fun stuff. The issue is that there isn't a particularly good way to resolve the civil war because it's incredible tedious (and...
  8. Userre

SP - General My ideas on how to streamline the new kingdom process

Right now, creating a new kingdom is really difficult in Bannerlord. This is to be expected; there should be a lot of preparing, planning, and investment in order to create a fully functioning effective kingdom that can ward off other kingdoms. However, I think that this difficulty should...
  9. Userre

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Suggestion: #MakeMercsGreatAgain (A post advocating for an increase in the strength of mercenary units and mercenary clans)

In the real medieval / classical times, mercenaries were often incredibly powerful tools. This is because mercenaries were often highly experienced and were well equipped. It was quite expensive to hire mercenaries, but it was well worth it for states that couldn't reliably retain armies in...
  10. Userre

SP - General Some thoughts on the general pacing of Bannerlord and how it could be improved given its feature set

Bannerlord's pacing has been a somewhat contentious topic since launch. This is primarily due to snowballing. The devs did an excellent job in really tackling that problem, and so it doesn't feel like the rush to king that it used to be. However, the pacing of the game as it currently stands...
  11. Userre

Allow clan armies to be created while not in a kingdom

One of the most useful features added to the game that help players start new factions is the clan system. It's no longer just you when you try to become an upstart ruler, but your clan (and its parties) should be there with you. Except it's not possible to create a kingdom without a fief. And...
Back
Top Bottom