Search results for query: *

1. 1.5.7. What is the gain of the Dragon Banner Quest?

I completed the "unit the empire" quest, and nothing happend. The conspiry quest vanished, but i still get conspirsy quests. And now i have to fight 3 kindoms, and the bar witch shows something is quite the riddle for me. So what is the purpose of the quest?
  2. AI builds too strong armies too fast?

I wonder, I am at day 1500, somewhere; never killed an lord, except they died in battle, and I never encountert an neverending army. I had a war with asari, where I had to destroy 4 armies, and recently I had an war with valdia, they throw 5 armies at me, with roundabout 1000 men, mostly tier 4+, but after that, they came with armies around 600 men and mostly tier 2; which is more a meat grind :smile:
    - I mean, if the ai has a lot villages, and only few loses over a period of time, all the recruits are tier 3 and above, so sure, they will came in waves
    - If you defeat a lord, he goes home and stays there for a couple of days, but if the clan has money and an other lord, they will spawn a new armee with the other lord, highly with good troops, but the same aplies to your own clans in your kingdom
    - Playing on 1.5.7; the passiv xp for AI is reduced, so I had long and most boring wars against the empire. As the empire nations are constantly in war, they seldom have good troops

How to stop endless war:
    Raid the villages
    buy the lords

Paying tribut:
    The paying tribut is explained in the snowball discussion. When you take a fief, the enemy want a payment as a compensation, for the lose, the more you conquer the more they want. Well, if they have no armees, the payment may sink :smile:
  3. Companions spent faster than denars

I would love a option to put units in a "camp follower" formation. So the player can chose to have companions with non fighting skills outside the fight.
    I also find the idea good, to put captains in secound line nice. Everytime I see a noble charge at my shildwall like a manica, i wonder if the breed to long only with themself :smile:
    I would not take them out completly, but now nobles and companions act like the had lose their minds.
  4. V 1.5.7 2H gives 1H exp

I have the Highland Broadswort, and when using it without a shild it gives 1H exp, the descripten say it can be a 1H or a 2H swort. Thats kind of confusing. Is it a bug or are there no 2H sworts and the tooltip is wrong?
  5. Ein Königreich überwältigend stark.....ich brauche Ratschläge :D

Charm hat keinen, kaum Einfluss auf die Überredungskunst, wichtiger ist die Beziehung. Kleine Lords ohne Lehen kann man schon ab 20k kaufen. Dörfer plündern, Nahrung wegkaufen sorgt für Rebelion. Die kleinen Lords ohne Lehen verdienen ihr Geld durch Plündergut einer Schlacht. Einfach den kleinen Folgen und helfen wenn es zum Kampf kommt.
    Mit 1.5.7 wird gibt es sehr gute Mechaniken die das Schneeballsystem etwas bremsen, aber 2000 Tage sind sehr viel.
  6. On Rebellions

second
Back
Top Bottom