Search results for query: *

• Users: Tulag
  • Order by date
  1. Tulag

Türk Forumcularının Tartışma Seviyesi

@Courage @Goker ve @Kiron yukarda da bahsedildiği üzere çok saç beyazlatmışlardır forumda. Birbirine "tanrı hamurunu necasetten doğurmuş" vesaire diye sallayan, küfür eden insanlar da vardı forumda. Ama genel olarak sabit bir kitleye sahipti Taleworlds'ün Türkçe forumu. Zendar'da takılanlar da belliydi her zaman, Dörtyol Hanı'nda takılanlar da, modçular da, MP'ciler de.. Çok uzun süre boyunca çok güzel insanlar tanıma fırsatı buldum forumda. Foruma girdiğim ve sonrasındaki 3-4 yıl boyunca (çocukluğuma veriniz, 13 yaşındaydım zira) çok sorunlu ve salak bi üye olmuştum. Şimdi de keşke şu halimdeyken forum aktif olsaydı ve çok daha güzel zamanlar geçirebilseydim diye sızlanıyorum arada bir.

Bu postu paylaşmamdan itibaren maalesef forum hakkında fikirlerim değişti dostum. Sanırım ölü bir forumun off-topic bölümü beni yanıltmış olacak ki yaşadığım olaylar akabinde aslında forumu bırakmıştım ancak son patchler hakkında bilgi alayım derken senin bildirimi gördüm. Maalesef TaleWorlds forumu tamamıyla adminlerin insiyatifine göre yönetiliyor. Ne zaman kendimi savunmaya kalksam adminlerden koğuş ağası üslubunda geri dönüşler aldım (Homeros'u harici tutuyorum)
  2. Tulag

SP - General Sacking Towns and Castles

Prosperity, Loyality and Security could decrease quickly if you sack a settlement.
  3. Tulag

Options to discuss marriage no longer appearing.

You have to talk to the CLAN LEADER, often not her father . Only the head of the clan will talk to you about it once you reach that point. Other ladies won't have the dialogue option to start marriage either.
    +1
  4. Tulag

MP Captain Mode - automatic follow - stop the trolls

I support this thread.
    Fed up with those who hide their unit in map and fight alone. (It's generally cavalry)
  5. Tulag

Open Post: Armagan, We Could Use A Video Update Addressing Our Concerns

That's not what I'm talking about. I thought you were kidding about "so again why is everyone screaming and shouting that TW aren't talking to us...?"

Dejan answers only about the things he knows. And things they tell him are quite limited. And since he is not an insider corporate spy, he is either answering very vaguely or without details, or completely ignores it and not answering.
    mexxico and AVRC are developers. Developers don't have to communicate for bugs and imbalances - or at least they shouldn't because it indicates that some feedback loop is messed up big time in the company.
    Furthermore, being a developer is a job. You work 9-6 and when your shift/required hours are done, you go out have some fun in your daily-non-work related life. And that's it.
    Literally, the only reason why mexxico is active and replying people now is that he likes the game and he likes being in touch with the community. That's not a company policy. No one pays extra to mexxico for that. That's not something TW is doing.
    That being said, Taleworlds isn't 4 people company either. There are so many questions and suggestions floating around, and no one is giving any meaningful answer or feedback. That's weird as hell. Especially for a game that was promised with more features in many promotional videos.
    Also, as even mexxico himself already stated many times, he is NOT a decision-maker. So when TW rejects the feature, let's say Freelancer option, people wonder "Why?". But we have no frikking answer. And there are tons of ghost features - that were supposed to be in the game, and no one knows where they are, when they will be implemented, or will they even get implemented or not. There is a huge thread about missing stuff in Dev Blogs. Do you know where they are? Because I don't. Because TW aren't talking to us.
    Completely agree to the entire thing.
  6. Tulag

@armagan

giphy.gif
  7. Tulag

it would be nice for him to explain why he is rejecting these suggestions.
    Lack of working force, developers. As far as I know atleast.
  8. Tulag

Dejan, Mexxico and AVRC are literally on here all the time answering questions...
    They don't have to, but they do. (Which we're grateful for)
  9. Tulag

Strange to expect a video from founder while even the Community Manager(s)/PR Manager(s) are ignoring the player base's requests and questions.
    This.
    (Dejan answered many of my messages, I do not include him)
  10. Tulag

Why you shouldn't argue people on internet?

I was serious when I first wrote this thread, but reading statements each day convinced me that this place is all about same few people trolling the threads. Don't expect me to be serious if you're not :grin:
  11. Tulag

That literally defies your OP if you make a statement stick by it nobody is stopping you from using ad hominem
    giphy.gif
  12. Tulag

Entire Mount&Blade Universe

stop the drama people, talk about the game and the cool things we could have that the devs won't add :roll:
    I'm not the one to be accused, just saying.
  13. Tulag

Doing ad hominem sometimes is my right too. I'm not God, Buddha or Allah
  14. Tulag

Very respectful from the respect god
    Respect god isn't always respectful,
    Like god himself isn't kind at all but sometimes brutal in a horrible way.
  15. Tulag

If you know how it's done, then why don't you do it instead?
  16. Tulag

LOL you started the thread and apparently literally breaking what you said in your OP is in your nature
    Hmm... No. I ain't going to listen bull****s.
  17. Tulag

At least specify it, you are actually just a forum spammer
    Spam = Get a new rank
    Do I care about ranks? = No

Get away filth
  18. Tulag

SP - General Automatic Party/Caravan Restoration

Caravans: to automatically "respawn" after a time, or that we pay half the initial cost of the caravan.
    Supporting this.
  19. Tulag

Go spill your filth somewhere else forum rats. I'm getting unnecessary notifications.
  20. Tulag

This is just disturbing.
    giphy.gif
    Yes, like your style and attitude in administration.
Back
Top Bottom