Search results for query: *

• Users: zengry
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Family AI only recruits from one village

My family only recruits from one village, Not all the time but most the time depending where They are when i start a new party they only recruit from one village, as im fighting waiting for them to recruit i check back some time later, they are in the same spot with 70+ recruits and nothing else
  2. Resolved Birth and aging

With the new 1.2.0 I notice when turning On birth and aging, they still produce kids, is there a way to disable birth? For longer playthroughs too many AI lords make the game run slower and economy collapse with food shortage, is there a way to disable birth? I wanted to do no death/birth...
  3. New Siege change is not Good!

After playing in the new 1.1.3 Sieges are not the same, The garrisons are basically useless as im seeing the best of cities from the Start get taken out, Within the first 4 days Vlandia takes out Maranauth with 500 defenders vs 700 man army, Today i seen the north with 1100 troops start sieging...
  4. Need More Info Player Expel/ Defection

Hello everyone reading this, first hope everyone is doing well, I wanted to say in my many playthroughs over 800 hours been playing since beta launch, I believe taleworld has forgotten that they have a Clan expell option in kingdom discisions, its never been used by AI and Takes a lot on...
  5. Modded Bug found recruiting minor clans

I found a cool bug last night recruiting a minor clan as a vassal of my kingdom. Basically I dont know how this worked or if its a rare situation, I dont know if it will work for everyone everytime or not, anyways i own a kingdom. Most powerful and we are fighting the south that are destroyed, I...
  6. Resolved Towns missing Militia

In my sandbox i am around 60 years in and I notice some towns that say they have 700 defenders but than a army takes them almost insantly. I was wondering how i noticed when the army was sieging the militia that had around 300 none were being wounded and after the garrison was at 0 with 300...
  7. Why cant we Recruit new spawned clans?

During the Mid-late game i see many new clans spawn on the world, some declare war on you, I notice overtime factions will recruit these clans for example Volgs Clan. I can peace out with them but theres no dialogue to offer them to join the faction. But other clans can and I just want to know...
  8. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Easier way to hire mercenaries

I was trying to recruit some mercenaries at a desperate time for my kingdom but i usually never stumble apon the clan leader, and i dont want to hunt them down when sometimes they leave in 20 seconds after hiring, if we could somehow toggle like Auto hire or be able to send messenger’s or...
  9. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Marriage Proposals

I want to suggest for marriage proposals if we can have it made to have the name of the future wife/husband to be able to click their name once you open up the proposal message, so than we can look at their stats and see if they have any value
  10. Resolved Enemies wont retreat

Enemies either siege or field battle, When you are winning either the other team eventually at the end they will retreat and leave, when you load out and back onto the campaign map it just makes you re battle the remaining troops, this doesnt make much sense in seige. when they 200 men remaining...
  11. Battania needs a buff

After over 2 years of early access i thought someone would of said it by now but maybe there is not a lot of battania players, Battania needs some sort of buff, they are is the middle if 3 factions, they have one less clan than most factions. less cities and less castles and so they are usually...
  12. Recruit Faction leading clan

Was wondering why in sandbox mode you cannot recruit the leading clans of a faction, the south empire only has Petheros (leading clan) left in the faction with 78 strength. Its a waste of a potentially strong clan to just sit around and wonder the world poor and making a random war with most...
  13. In Progress Scary Eyes

So in 1.7.2 Most nobles or any npcs in settlements their face picture doesn't load the eyes properly some of the eyes are black, red or just missing and its absolutely terrifying LMAO. Just letting the devs know for the next hotfix maybe?
  14. Player Clans Make Armies

I'm curious why the player clan members can't make their own armies like other clans do, I know other clan leaders and some of the members can but the players clan can't only the player themselves? Just curious why it has not been implemented?
  15. Game is too easy.

I have been playing bannerlord since launch with over 1400 hours, when i first started i couldnt do anything to survive but after time and knowing how everything works playing on max difficulty is still really no competition. The best part i really do like is ironman mode but the problem is that...
  16. Resolved Set companions in formations

Hello, so after playing in 1.7 im noticing i do not see a way to set companions into infantry/archer/calv/Horse archer anymore…When i go into party screen the icon is just gone? Is there a way i can make them into certain formations or is it done automatically now? i dont know if it has...
  17. I Cant 1v3 the Empire!

Why is it when i select a campaign and around mid-game where instinias plan hits the 2k mark and creates the quest to defeat the empires it makes battania (faction I'm with) have to fight off the western,southern,northern empire...after many months of wars, all 3 empires want peace with us...
  18. Resolved unable to propose peace when starting Instiana's Plan.

in 1.6.4 beta...im not able to propose peace and im at war with all 3 empire factions...im playing as battania...any clue why? I have 900 influence but the button to propose peace is grayed out.
  19. Resolved NPC rebellions too often in the same cities

Summary: My Question is I'm playing 1.6.1 beta as vlandian on my ironman....everything is fine and well, king of vlandia lvl 26...but when we conqueror other cities aka Battania im the only one who can keep my cities without being rebelled, I don't want to take all the cities im trying to give...
  20. Resolved Clans are unrealistically expensive

So i am around age 50 in my playthrough as Battania, after many wars with vlandia we finally defeated them. Costed me the ruler clan being wiped and another strong tier 5 clan. At this point i had to make a expensive decision and recruit a vlanidan t6 and a t5 clan. All good and well for the...
Back
Top Bottom