Search results for query: *

1. Longbeard

What would you like to do with your wife ?

I want for my wife to have a personality. Ask me to help her family by providing military troops / financial aids / organising prison escape if imprisoned. (The opposite is also true. She can ask fer family to help me)
    I really like these ideas and support them fully :smile:
  2. Longbeard

SP - Battles & Sieges Order of Battle suggestions

Totally agree.. the old assignment of troops is missing plus naming these groups +1 from me
  3. Longbeard

SP - Battles & Sieges Idea for reinforcement system

Spawning in all is way off..
    1. in battle when you killed most enemy's the AI reinforcement spawns here and there and sometimes just a single unit sometimes a little more. they should spawn outside the zone and march in, and then join the battle, that would be real cool. maybe from 3 different sites.
    2. Spawning in sieges is a pain, when you finally get inside the walls and killed most enemy's the reinforcement spawns in the centre of the castle or right in front of the gate and right between or behind you and you men. they should spawn inside the castle 'tower' or main house if you like (the building they flee too), and then run out to join the fight.
    3. This is not the same i know, but when creating a new character. you don't spawn in the chosen culture area, but always the same spot, this should be fixed too, you could spawn on a coastline with a boat or in a town or something else. it should just be in the area of your chosen culture.
  4. Longbeard

[Tool] Arena - Xml Modding Editor for Bannerlord

Hi does this tool work with he newest version ?? :smile: i have to try this
  5. Longbeard

SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

Yea combat could easy need a big upgrade, combat logic and care for own life is needed both in shieldwalls and 1v1.
    when fighting in shieldwalls or lines, it should feel like a line battle, maybe have an order button where you could order troops to break their line and then the batle would be more like it is now, but the AI logic isn't perfect. on 1v1 it's like the AI enemy try's to run you over, they keep walking against you instead of keep a little distance and move a little around, like i was fighting a spear man today, he was op and close i could kiss the guy :smile: spear men should keep even a bigger distance from you and short weapons a bit closer, but not right up in your nose :smile:
  6. Longbeard

There should be so many more banners per unit on the battlefield compared to what can be seen in Gamescom gameplay footages

I still think it should be something we could choose in the game setup, so if you dont like banners, or just want them as they are now, fine, choose that, if i like more banners i can choose that, that would be fair :smile: i do get it, people want this game as real historical as possible, well me too, but its far from historical correct, so why not banners as a chooseable thing :smile: smal, medium or big, one per unit or more i dont care :smile:
  7. Longbeard

SP - General Warband type of Party

For grouping and sorting units by naming your own group i really support this. i miss that in the game (y)
  8. Longbeard

There should be so many more banners per unit on the battlefield compared to what can be seen in Gamescom gameplay footages

I like the idea with the banners, correct or not, but should be choose able in options, and hen 1 banner per 30 - 50 or that should be choose able too :smile: and a ingame banner designer would be cool, and more colours please :smile:
  9. Longbeard

CEO Statement regarding the release

thankfully they told us that with the full release, its not the end, they will continue with patches and updates :wink: lets hope for the good
  10. Longbeard

Do you enjoy smithing?

I do like been able to smith my own weapons, but unlocking for me is a pain, when i play as a stugian, i always unlock aserai or other factions primary weapons, not stugians, and same goes if i am using a characther with another culture, unlocking should be from what ever weapon you are melt, and unlocking should maybe be more like where i am, like if im in a stugian city, its should be stugian items.. so culture aimed item unlock thank you :smile:
  11. Longbeard

SP - General My wishes for Bannerlord :)

1. you should implement banners in the game, just like the 'bear my banner' mod, should be a standard in the game, and not a mod. 2. Same goes for the 'Serve as a soldier' mod, could be cool if that was implemented in the game as standard too. 3. And even your own troop tree with some sort of a...
  12. Longbeard

SP - General Another Tabard request

More different tabards and base colours, and tabards that have your banner/logo on them just like in warband :)
  13. Longbeard

SP - General Let minor factions have their own troops!

Agree on that, it could be cool if you could join minor factions too
  14. Longbeard

Tutorial XML Editing Custom Kingdom Creation Guide

Yes but sorry im not able to talk.. but write its perfectly fine :smile: if that okay ??
  15. Longbeard

What version are you using
    The latest patch of the game 1.5.6, and the latest version of the mod :smile:
  16. Longbeard

Hi.. this is what im looking for, to make my own clans/Factions, but i did exactly follow the guide, and it doesnt work :sad: i made a hero, a lord and added the submodule, then as you write i should test the game, and then it crashes :sad:
  17. Longbeard

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

Man i cant wait for this mod :grin: i've played the warband mod, and simply just loved it :grin: keep up the good work. at the moment this is my most wanted mod :grin:
    wish i could help somehow, but im not used to mod M&B games.. i do make skins for Danish emergency in gta5, but its not the same i know.
Back
Top Bottom