Search results for query: *

1. SP - Battles & Sieges End Battle Cheer

As long as enemy on field the troops should try to get them. the cav runs past a looter cheering. what ? run faster? no you goofy horse guy. stick him with that spear your waving above your head..
    if you do this then the enemy will attack you in his desperation, but if you keep him running he wille exhaust and you can take him as a prisioner without losing any men and you can then ransom this prisioner and earning a bit of money. anyways the game doesnt support the later action while it atleast enables you to do the other one with telling your soldiers to attack again so it would make more sense to havbe the decition after a battle to let the soldiers fleeing get away or to follow them with the later letting you follow them for like 3 hours but when these hours are over you will get them as prisioners without any fight, as long as their strenght (measuring with an actual strenght and not army size) is only a quarter of your strenght. though to make it even bette the majority of the enemy shoulf flee and survive so if you follow these much enemys it will be like a normal chase. or something like this
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges Reducing the garisson to 0 is the only way to force surrender.

it is hilarious that the historically "fast" but very risky assoult is slower and less casulties consuming then the drawn out siege where you only sit around
  3. SP - Battles & Sieges End Battle Cheer

well you have to remember historically you rarely killed the fleeing enemys rather you followed them fast enough not to lose them but slow enough not to catch them so they will get tired and just surrender
  4. SP - Battles & Sieges Trebuchets are far too strong

while we are at it i thinkartillery in general seems to have a too high radius when hitting something and the projectiles (of the catapult i havent seen a trebuchet close up yet) are a bit too big as far as i know
  5. SP - Battles & Sieges enable Stalemates during a siege and improve sieges

I recently had a sieg where all of the enemys siege equipment was destroyed (except their catapult but that one couldt hurt me) while my own troops didnt have any more amunition. so i couldnt hurt them and they couldnt hurt me. in reality now the i would have defended this attack on my castle...
Back
Top Bottom