Search results for query: *

1. After over 900 hours of playing, I can't recommend this game.

What a well written statement. This certainly comes across as a thought-out, reasoned and sensible argument from an educated forum user.

If only all users here were so well spoken.
    ok mr corporate simp now can you go back in to your cave
  2. After over 900 hours of playing, I can't recommend this game.

Well, I think the early game is pretty good. The problem is that it's not a full game, no denying that. Steam tells me I have over 1000 hours trying out lots of early game choices and I'm happy with the value I've gotten from the game as is. I've given up on it for now, ofc, but I don't really feel cheated and am still hopeful for an eventual full release to play it again.
    I respect your optimism I was like that but patch afther patch **** devs after **** devs broken promises and the absolute ****ing silence made me see that this game despite his potential its handled by stupid devs yea like top tear of stupid just look at the guys who are the art team absolute brain dead people so yea they will not no man sky this game cuz you actualy need some brain for that , the only hope for this game are the moders.again **** this dev team
  3. Hungry for feasts and other things..

we will not have feasts we will not have banners maybe one or two new battle scenes maybe a new town castel scene and they will come with a "the game is ready to launch it is as we the twat devs imagined a game made for us not for you guys **** you fanbase" but the mods will do what the twat devs never did...a good game. #****tw #****thedevs #****callum #****duh fell free to ban us you wanks
  4. After over 900 hours of playing, I can't recommend this game.

First of all, I want to apologize to those who in the past I accused them of excessive zeal and ill-will.You were right about these developers,they are nothing but lying thieves who took our money and occasionally throws us some shreds of content.As for developers and moderators, all you can do...
  5. Patch 1.7.3 will be great

Ok op it's all good, but the real question I need to know is what's a "woider audience"? :unsure:
    wider audience but spoken in disgust
  6. Patch 1.7.3 will be great

Someone is salty about Battanian chads
    The only think you can say about battanian is that the lords will give a vibe of sucking **** for crack
  7. Patch 1.7.3 will be great

I do enjoy leeks...

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__simply_recipes__uploads__2013__03__how-to-clean-leeks-vertical-a-1200-5c82d9c9c4614b9da2e91727c24d3d53.jpg
    smash-twice-cooked-potatoes-with-leeks-and-green-garlic1.jpg

I like them with roasted potatoes and some grilled chicken( my "A" works like **** on my keyboard and I need to push rly hard or make around like leeks)
  8. Patch 1.7.3 will be great

So it was a leek with the patch 1.7.3 and guys this one will be great so here are the big features -10 new hobo armors for battania -over 9999 biker helmets for battania -Vlandia and Sturgia will be deleted from the game -If you mention them Erdogan will personaly brake in your home to...
  9. TW why you hate Vlandia and Sturgia with such great pasion

There are many posts related to this topic but choose to always ignore them.I understood at the launch of the game that many things will change over time,and yes at the beginning a lot of armor, weapons and helmets were added to all factions except Vlandia and Sturgia.Instead, the Battania...
  10. Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

images
    a mercenery swords man
  11. Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

d65b739a0ca0ea381ba2b636f822d51a.jpg
    a vlandian vanguard
  12. Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

4647f8889afcc5e5aac8b8905de58dac.jpg
    this is how a banner champion knight should look
  13. Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

I've suggested some Vlandian armours before, but I'm curious what armours you would want to see for Sturgia. What particular pieces do you think thea
    yymay9qe48k51.jpg
    a proper vlandian sergent not the one with the weird imperial cape
  14. Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

I've suggested some Vlandian armours before, but I'm curious what armours you would want to see for Sturgia. What particular pieces do you think they need?
    94f65e6f744cfd167a3e1851da7cea34.jpg

a proper sturgian soldier
  15. Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

I've suggested some Vlandian armours before, but I'm curious what armours you would want to see for Sturgia. What particular pieces do you think they need?
    Harald_RGB.jpg

a proper sturgian noble
  16. Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

for exaple you could have anglo saxon/anglo dane capes over the sholders with embroidery and mail shirts with tunics over.proper hoods the ones in the game are ugly as ****
  17. Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

you have the vandal period armors the jutes and the dani from 5 to 7 century the kiev rus and novgorod and may a piece like this
    50843242_1954234174625129_3985528538844364800_n.jpg
  18. What would you describe as "eyesores" in the current state of the game?

Agree with most of these but disagree with the encyclopaedia bit.

Since 1.7.2, most encyclopaedia entries for cities and notable characters and game mechanics have had their grammatical errors fixed and quality of writing updated. There are still some floating around, but the vast majority are good.

To add to your list of eyesores:

- Some nobles wear helmets or armour that are actually lower quality/worse looking than what the troops behind them are wearing! Empire nobles are the worst offenders, all their helmets look tarnished or rusty. We have these great models for battle crowns and normal crowns and fancy armour in the game, but a lot of them don't get used at all.
    - Vlandian Sergeant wearing an Empire culture Legionary cape, Sturgian Veteran Bowman wearing a fancy helmet that just doesn't suit the rest of his armour... And the green hood on the Banner Knight looks lame. Vlandia should have their own capes and shoulder armours that actually match the rest of their equipment.
    - The Italo-Norman facemask helm is a good addition, but has an exposed gap at the neck.
    - The rhomphaia existing.
    - The menavlion being used as a weird slashing polearm instead of the pike it actually was in real life.
    - In the animation for executing someone, I noticed the executioner is actually standing too close to the prisoner, and instead of hitting them with the axe blade he'll hit them with the handle when the screen goes black.
    - Battanian Volunteers look like they just turned up for a friendly game of croquet. Why do so many of them use these two-handed mallets? What sort of semi-barbarian society needs large amounts of whack-a-mole, Looney Tunes, comically giant wooden hammers?
    - The visible seam at the edge of the map.
    - A lot of armours are too bulky in the body, and quite a few helmets look too big as well. Might have been an effort to avoid clipping issues on TW's part, if so I hope they find a different solution that looks better if possible.
    - The reports sidebar is too cluttered up with information that isn't useful to you 90 % of the time, with no way of filtering out the thousandth report of who won what tournament and who got released from where.
    - Pendraic and Pendraic Castle's location doesn't make sense from a lore perspective. How did the Empire get so deep and far north into Battanian territory? It's extremely far away from the Khuzaits and Aserai. There isn't even any forest nearby as described in the story. It should swap locations with, say, Rhemtoil and Rhemtoil Castle - which are on the border with the Empire, and have forests.
    - WORST eyesore in the game is the masses of troops jiggling at high speed once they enter melee, though this probably would fall under the bug category.

Otherwise though? Game's presentation is zuging fantastic, top notch visual style and UI, and looks great.
    "Vlandia should have their own capes and shoulder armours that actually match the rest of their equipment." this for ducks sake this.you have sooo ducking many cloacks from saxons normans and danes to inspire with nice models and stuff like that but the brainlet art team knows only celtic late bronze age early iron age and ubisoft style of armor for aserai and empire
  19. Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

Well to be fair, late bronze early iron/viking age gear wasnt very different looking unless you go to Africa or east Asia, I believe M&B is European setting.
    There isnt a lot to pick from if you wanna keep it somewhat historical and not make a 2nd late medieval Warband wardrope.
    1. wtf?
    2. did you like saw bronze age armor or early iron age armor?
    3.pls stop posting stupid swit like this and document your self before
    4."viking"...like dark age/early medieval armor
    5."vikings"is an ocupation not a civilization
    6.lets look at a late bronze age armor from northen europe vs vandal period vs "viking"age...hmmm i dont know they look quite ducking difrent
    7.do europeans have patterns in armors and weapons?yes?are they the " wasnt very different looking"?duck no
    8.not only we have lack in armors and weapons for vlandia and sturgia we lack in civilian clothing like rly no early medieval clocks over sholder with broch ? no leg wraps? no tunics (and oven tunic over the mail shirts).
    9.so pls stop coming with " wasnt very different looking".they are just lasy in desing
  20. Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

I rly ducking hope for 1.7.3 we have banners and some new vlandian and sturgian armors and helmets...oh wait the art team knows only late bronze age/early iron age inspired celtic armors and weapons for cucktania
Back
Top Bottom