Search results for query: *

• Users: SellSword
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Guaranteed Crashing when talking to a generated companion through companion clan creation.

Summary: Basically decided to test this since i got the same exact crash with a different companions friend. As soon as i go into amprela to talk with the companion the game instantly crashes. This seems to be very common issue along with using the encyclopedia excessively tends to cause it to...
  2. Need More Info Another game breaking bug Sieging and auto resolve

When the new patch rolled out for rebellions a few new bugs came out this is one of them. Was at war with aserai and vlandia at the same time with empire culture for my MC, and what happened is Sturgia owned lageta BUT I was not at war with them. I noticed that vlandia was sieging and took the...
  3. Need More Info Conspiracy Mountain bandit quest

In the open world Conspiracy Mountain bandits will respawn a infinite amount of times until you personally deal with them I did not notice this until I started seeing a bunch of my parties getting captured by the bandits and I saw a party kill the bandits it hit 0 only to go back to full units...
  4. SP - General Add Fortifications or mini sieges for settlements

I enjoy this game a lot for some reason and one of my major gripes is how robotic the AI feels in dealing with them. I would think that after a war declaration happens it should give the player or factions 7 days to prepare to go to war instead of it being instant. Of course you can keep the...
  5. Extreme siege lag after Christmas Patch and AI has also gotten worse

Getting 2 to 1 frames during a siege with less than 1k soldiers when I use the speed up function when I am dead. When I used the same exact speedup feature with the same exact amount of troops in siege pre-patch I would get lag for a few seconds when units spawned, but then it would go back to...
Back
Top Bottom