Search results for query: *

• Users: R1919
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Bug in a Vlandian lord's hall - Character stuck place

Summary: Characters can stuck in a Vlandian lord's hall How to Reproduce: 1. go to a Vlandian city with level 2 walls; 2. press "Go to the keep" > "Go to the lord's hall"; 3. go to the spot on the video and you are stuck Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Vlandian...
  2. In Progress Bug in a city - can't enter a workshop

Summary: When I entered Ocs Hall I found a bug - couldn't enter a workshop How to Reproduce: 1. go to Ocs Hall; 2. press Take a walk around the town centre; 3. try to enter a workshop which is to the right side from the city entrance; Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if...
  3. In Progress "NAV_MESH: clear all" message after exiting game

Summary: when exiting game with Alt+F4 some message window appears saying "NAV_MESH: clear all" and then shortly fades How to Reproduce: 1. launch the game; 2. start playing; 3. press Alt+F4; ... 5. PROFIT!!! Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): not related Media...
  4. Resolved "Family feud" quest fails if you go to tournament before it's completion

Summary: "Family feud" quest fails if you go to tournament before it's completion How to Reproduce: 1. take quest "Family feud"; 2. go to tournament (you don't have to participate, just leave it right after entering); 3. "Family feud" quest is failed long before the time expires. Have you used...
  5. In Progress Lords stuck in Lavenia village

Summary: I play Aserai and many lords are stuck in Lavenia village after taking Lavenia castle. Like 5 or 6 of them are just standing there for weeks with full armies. If only some looters accidentally run nearby and can agro one of the Aserai armies so one of the lords will chase them and...
  6. In Progress Ransom for captured lords is not paid after upgrading to 1.8.0

Summary: No money received after releasing prisoned lords in tavern. How to Reproduce: 1. capture a hostile lord; 2. go to a city; 3. open tavern tab; 4. choose Ransom your prisoners; 5. enjoy Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): not related Media (Screenshots &...
  7. How to separate experienced troops from novice troops of the same type?

Hello there, Before 1.7 I could assign a group number (0-9) to any type of units. It was convenient if I wanted to separate experienced troops from novice troops of the same type. For example, I could assign number 0 to my Khuzait Darkhans and in battles with few looters just keep them away...
  8. How to make tournaments in cities pop much more often?

Hi there, I guess arena pops in cities are random and checking every moment with very small chance and seems it depends on cities characteristics such as prosperity and etc. Can anyone, please, tell me where those checks are programmed and how can I change it, I want to make tournaments...
  9. Resolved Recruits disappear after loading a game (ver.1.5.10)

Summary: Every time when I load a game all available recruits in the nearest cities disappear. There were no any lords nearby who could hire them. And they don't appear when I load the game again. Also, after loading a game army wages payment and food consumption moment triggers every time. For...
  10. How to make tournament chance higher? (and few other questions)

Hi there, May be you can help me. I love the unmodded game overall but some things I don't really like. So, I've decided to make a small tiny mod for myself. So, my questions are: 1. How to make tournament chance in cities higher? 2. How to make production of horses higher? 3. How to dress...
  11. SP - General Please, remove War Horse requirement for upgrades of cavalry!

This requirement is just dumb. If you think it's a logic move, then also think of this: when you upgrade infantry you don't have to provide all needed armor and weapons for them. If you want to build an army of let's say 200 Imperial Legionaries you don't need to buy 200 Lamellar With Scale...
  12. Where to buy War Horses now???

Hi there! I've started a new campaign 1.5.7 and can't find any cheap War Horses for sale to upgrade my cavalry (100+ men). All old places where I used to buy cheap Imperial Chargers are now selling Saddle Horses and the only War Horses I can find is very few (3-5 heads) in several cities and...
  13. Tournaments occur more rare with a later patch

Hello there! I have such an issue - earlier I used to have an arena fight almost every time I visited a city. But now I've noticed that since 1.5.5 (I guess) I can't meet a tournament running in cities very often, sometimes visiting 5-6 cities at once and no arena anywhere. So, I've decided to...
Back
Top Bottom